Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
oman0115 said:
Big Swifty said:
Oh stop all his childish bickering. It's like the bloody House of Commons. "Yes you are." "No I'm not" "Yes you are" and so on and so on ad infinitum.

As soon as he admits he is :)
What has he said exactly? That he prefers to hear Pro-City reporting/punditry to Pro-Liverpool?
So do most(in fact I'd say all) Blues, What's your point?

For once , Murray was quite funny there!
"United 13/2 tonight which means if you put £10 on them , you lose £10"
Pretty funny for him.

Big Swifty said:
Oh stop all his childish bickering. It's like the bloody House of Commons. "Yes you are." "No I'm not" "Yes you are" and so on and so on ad infinitum.

I know it's boring as **** I'm sick to death of the Pidgeon sticking his beak into any thread where people are slagging of Talk sport,MOTD,Papers etc....it's just annoying....a word of advice Pidge....get out more....you're boring the he'll out of us....
Now breath :)

pride in battle said:
Big Swifty said:

I know it's boring as **** I'm sick to death of the Pidgeon sticking his beak into any thread where people are slagging of Talk sport,MOTD,Papers etc....it's just annoying....a word of advice Pidge....get out more....you're boring the he'll out of us....

I'm sure its in the CoC that should anyone use the word agenda or bias, Pidge has to comment.

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
pride in battle said:
Big Swifty said:

I'm sure its in the CoC that should anyone use the word agenda or bias, Pidge has to comment.

I know it's like one man's crusade.......Pidge you seem a decent fella just wind your neck in, let people have a rant...please!! :)

Pigeonho said:
You also say about why would city fans on a city forum get annoyed about city coverage, well why get annoyed about liverpool coverage?

Why get annoyed?

I can see what's going on at other teams if I want and I don't feel the need to pass comment on anybodies opinion, because to be honest I just don't care what they think.

Polorising programming just winds up the muppets of this world and fills their dead space. What would be funnier would be for them to run a City topic, and nobody reply. Eventually they may just stop talking about us, and that would suit me fine.

pride in battle said:
Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
pride in battle said:

I know it's like one man's crusade.......Pidge you seem a decent fella just wind your neck in, let people have a rant...please!! :)
They can rant all they like, but the flip side of that has to be that I too can have a rant?
I'm not going anywhere, Matty's threats or otherwise. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.