Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rag on now. Manager aint good enough. Cundy - The squad aint good enough.
Goldstein now admitting this is the worst defence of the title. Even metioned Blackburn.
Ha fucking ha. Weep you entitled rag twats.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Goldstein now admitting this is the worst defence of the title. Even metioned Blackburn.
They're both right!

I don't know how anyone can take this sh!t serious, how they can say with a straight face that januzaj is the rags best player i just dont understand. Quite possibly the most overrated player i have ever known.

Mrmcfc said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
They're both right!

Goldstein was right just then regarding Jizzjizz. Moyes didn't really play Barkley and rotated Coleman with Tony Hibbert, look at them two this season.

Dont forget the shit the rag cunts have given us for years.

Enjoy tomorrow all and fucking revel in their misery.

Dont forget to back Moyes at every turn #SOD

The current caller is a horribly entitled but utterly predictable rag ****.

Fuck me! A rag on now is fighting back the tears. You can tell by his quivering voice....

Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah

What a bunch of fucking cry babies, Christ knows what they'll be like if they have a couple of seasons of mediocrity....and God help them if they ever witness the shit that we did over the years.

Can you get shares in the Samaritans?

I have been over at the Caf. One of them wants to start a Moyes out petition. We need to counteract this by starting a Moyes in petition.

And the bitterness over there is the most epic I've ever seen. We may be able to save our Dave at this rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.