Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The boiled bollock is loosing the plot!

what have the rags won since the dog botherer retired?

1 Champions league (plus 2 other final apperances)
5 Premier leagues
2 league cups

Yeah your right you fat tw4t, they have never replaced him!

It's really not talk sport is it? I've listened a fair bit the past few days and not heard any other sport, or club for that matter get a mention. Absolute joke of a station!

Vienna_70 said:
Pam said:
I have been over at the Caf. One of them wants to start a Moyes out petition. We need to counteract this by starting a Moyes in petition.

And the bitterness over there is the most epic I've ever seen. We may be able to save our Dave at this rate.

Isn't our #SOD campaign as good as a 'Moyes In' petition?
Bit of reverse Psychology maybe? Start a Moyes Out petition over here and let them know about it?<br /><br />-- Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:29 am --<br /><br />
blue b4 the moon said:
Ducado said:
Normal service will be resumed for the next 11 days the line will be how they are going to get top 4 and proceed to win the CL, you wait and see otherwise lots of fat blokes driving white vans all over Southern England will be turning off in their droves

Indeed an eleven day unbeaten run.

Apparently they're fantastic when they aren't playing its just matches that keep ruining their season.
They're having a season-long Scouse Summer :)

Of all the days to be in a car with a radio that isn't working.... Grrrr!

Oh well, it will have to be the listen again feature when I get home tonight!

strongbowholic said:
Of all the days to be in a car with a radio that isn't working.... Grrrr!

Oh well, it will have to be the listen again feature when I get home tonight!

I pulled up at the lights at Poynton church on my way to Macc this morning, and I clocked an Audi next to me with a couple of City stickers in the back window.
The driver was almost soiling himself with laughter, and there was nobody else in the car.
I just knew he was listening to Talkspite.
We exchanged a knowing glance and a smile, and went our separate ways.
It's moments like that that make life worth living.
Then I got to the Silk Road roundabout and got cut up by some rag **** in the wrong lane.
I just smiled at him.
I may see my doctor if this carries on, as I feel like I'm on Prozac.

blue underpants said:
Mike N said:
Big Al just said it's not that the players and manager aren't good enough, it's because United never replaced Roy Keane!
He keeps saying this is hard this morning, hes hurting like mad

I bet it's the first time in about 20 years. You think the fat pissed up **** would be happy.

Going back to Goldstein last night,the prick was saying that Chris Appalling,Wigan Winger and Tom Daley weren't fit to wear the rag shirt. Now whilst I agree with that who signed em? The GPC who that cockney prick salivates over. He can't get the fact that his hero has set in motion the demise of the vermin. Also I thought that Cundy played a blinder last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.