Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pam said:
I have been over at the Caf. One of them wants to start a Moyes out petition. We need to counteract this by starting a Moyes in petition.

And the bitterness over there is the most epic I've ever seen. We may be able to save our Dave at this rate.

Isn't our #SOD campaign as good as a 'Moyes In' petition?

bluesking said:
StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
Entirely as I expected from that rubber faced twat Goldstein. "Men against boys... Pellegrini knows he got it wrong so he moaned about the ref..." What a nobrash.
Cunty tbf said what Goldstein was describing didn't sound like the same game he saw and Goldstein tutted exasperatedly. Grade A ****. As a last shot he goes massive night of CL football last night and another one tonight. Massive ****.

Can't wait for Olympiakos to turn them cunts over for that wanker to go back to suicidal mode.
I missed it tonight. What did Goldstein have to say? There's a guy on right now saying the reason they're so bad is because they're jinxed. Utter shite.

The first 15 minutes of Mike Graham's show has been amazing.

The general opinion is that Moyes is jinxed. Mike Graham is ripping them all a new arse. Definitely worth a 'Listen Again'

Normal service will be resumed for the next 11 days the line will be how they are going to get top 4 and proceed to win the CL, you wait and see otherwise lots of fat blokes driving white vans all over Southern England will be turning off in their droves

Ducado said:
Normal service will be resumed for the next 11 days the line will be how they are going to get top 4 and proceed to win the CL, you wait and see otherwise lots of fat blokes driving white vans all over Southern England will be turning off in their droves

Indeed an eleven day unbeaten run.

Apparently they're fantastic when they aren't playing its just matches that keep ruining their season.

bluesking said:
Entirely as I expected from that rubber faced twat Goldstein. "Men against boys... Pellegrini knows he got it wrong so he moaned about the ref..." What a nobrash.
Cunty tbf said what Goldstein was describing didn't sound like the same game he saw and Goldstein tutted exasperatedly. Grade A ****. As a last shot he goes massive night of CL football last night and another one tonight. Massive ****.

Can't wait for Olympiakos to turn them cunts over for that wanker to go back to suicidal mode.
I missed it tonight. What did Goldstein have to say? There's a guy on right now saying the reason they're so bad is because they're jinxed. Utter shite.

Fukin gypsies get every where

Big Al just said it's not that the players and manager aren't good enough, it's because United never replaced Roy Keane!

Mike N said:
Big Al just said it's not that the players and manager aren't good enough, it's because United never replaced Roy Keane!
He keeps saying this is hard this morning, hes hurting like mad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.