Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
r.soleofsalford said:
bluevengence said:
karen7 said:
We just go out and buy talent in and don't develop like they do
Gough supported us well and pointed out they brought mata and a a&e this year

Lets keep the new academy quiet...it will come as a huge fooking shock to them in a year or two

-- Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:51 pm --

r.soleofsalford said:
cheer up goughie you thick yorkshire ****

Sounds a bit down in the dumps....bless him

just a bit, you have to feel sorry for him dont you.

you do dont you ?
The vast majority don't have a fucking scooby about the tsunami that's going to overwhelm their precious club in the next decade.

May I respectfully suggest that anyone who no longer listens to this show at least sticks it on this afternoon. Comedy club stuff. Crisis line for Reds.

'OLD' Trafford at this rate will become the modern day 'NEW' Masada! How they would survive 4 decades never mind the 4 months they've had to endure is beyond me.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
r.soleofsalford said:
bluevengence said:
Lets keep the new academy quiet...it will come as a huge fooking shock to them in a year or two

-- Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:51 pm --

Sounds a bit down in the dumps....bless him

just a bit, you have to feel sorry for him dont you.

you do dont you ?
The vast majority don't have a fucking scooby about the tsunami that's going to overwhelm their precious club in the next decade.

i`ve been telling as many as i can since 2008, i cant do much more 8-}

I just caught the end of the call , but I think one of the more delusional (?) of them was just on saying that world class players will still come to united with or without CL football simply because it's utd . Not only that. , but they won't have to pay them ludicrous wages because they will simply want to play for them because it's utd.
Apparently that's what their "friends from across the road " have done and money is ruining football.
You really couldn't make this stuff up!

From the bits I have listened to (I can't stand much) today just like I predicted they have been making plenty of soothing noises to their target audience, of course it's just a blip, Liverpool got beat by the same team and came back and hammered them, it's all going to be OK, please don't turn off the builders merchants won't want to advertise with us if you do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.