Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ducado said:
From the bits I have listened to (I can't stand much) today just like I predicted they have been making plenty of soothing noises to their target audience, of course it's just a blip, Liverpool got beat by the same team and came back and hammered them, it's all going to be OK, please don't turn off the builders merchants won't want to advertise with us if you do

80% of their target audience are loving every minute of united's decline. I've never understood why people don't get this.

Rag Scum at work have give it Fcuking Large this past week yet this morning that same Rag Scum are very quiet.
I explained their unofficial, official " mouthpiece Talkshite is in Fcuking meltdown and they should take some sympathy from Fellow Rags who too are Fcuking Suicidal.
This is Fcuking Heaven and Talkshite keep talking Shite.
Oh life is wonderful although this morning on various media and the Rags at work made me think the World was coming to an end.
Fcuk you Rag Scum for these past 20 odd years for the Shit we have had to take from you Scum.

I phoned up this afternoon and said I was dan from Dagenham obviously a big red.
I said stick with moyles and bring lads through like jones smalling and young ha ha I thought these fools are taking this
It was then the bloke said weve got u down as gary a city fan bsstards mist have me on tecord

raghunter57 said:
Rag Scum at work have give it Fcuking Large this past week yet this morning that same Rag Scum are very quiet.
I explained their unofficial, official " mouthpiece Talkshite is in Fcuking meltdown and they should take some sympathy from Fellow Rags who too are Fcuking Suicidal.
Oh life is wonderful although this morning on various media and the Rags at work made me think the World was coming to an end.
Fcuk you Rag Scum for these past 20 odd years for the Shit we have had to take from you Scum.
Five uses of the word "Rag" and four of the word "Scum" in one post.

Impressive.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
raghunter57 said:

Impressive.

Not really ...there should have been five scum as well

Didsbury Dave said:
Ducado said:
From the bits I have listened to (I can't stand much) today just like I predicted they have been making plenty of soothing noises to their target audience, of course it's just a blip, Liverpool got beat by the same team and came back and hammered them, it's all going to be OK, please don't turn off the builders merchants won't want to advertise with us if you do

80% of their target audience are loving every minute of united's decline. I've never understood why people don't get this.

Whilst I agree with you about the percentages, but it seems to me that they think there is commercial advantage in pandering to the Rag fan base, which on the whole are mainly TV fans, can you imagine any other manager been given the same amount of slack that Moyes has been given? Could you imagine them soothing City fans if we were going through a rough patch? They would be in for the kill

bluevengence said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
raghunter57 said:

Impressive.

Not really ...there should have been five scum as well
I didn't say it was perfect.

I'm listening again to last night's Sports Bar. I'm 10 minutes in and it's fucking brilliant!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.