Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pubteam Lomas said:
At 6.35 this morning Brazil mentioned what was on the back pages (all negative stories about Moyles). He then says "c'mon boys give him a break!"
Don't remember Brazil wanting Mancini to be "given a break" or Villas Boas, by the media when the stories were on the back page about them?!!

The press have been unbelievably lenient with him to date

bored at work said:
Pubteam Lomas said:
At 6.35 this morning Brazil mentioned what was on the back pages (all negative stories about Moyles). He then says "c'mon boys give him a break!"
Don't remember Brazil wanting Mancini to be "given a break" or Villas Boas, by the media when the stories were on the back page about them?!!

The press have been unbelievably lenient with him to date
It's all too believable, I'm afraid.

raghunter57 said:
The boiled Bollock skirted the subject of the cup final this weekend and know doubt he will go into his vindictive best over the next few days to whip up the anti City agenda that media is known for.
That knob McGuiness who they claim is a Manchester scribe although Talkshite fail to tell the general population he is a Rag.
Brazil is so Fcuking pathetic with his United fest and recalling his.past exploits that most of the times sound like Bullshit tales.
Do he live in a fantasy Bullshit World.
Bombard with Free emails and don't give them your hard earned money.
When you get yourself all angry like that of a morn, does it ruin your day?

Pigeonho said:
raghunter57 said:
The boiled Bollock skirted the subject of the cup final this weekend and know doubt he will go into his vindictive best over the next few days to whip up the anti City agenda that media is known for.
That knob McGuiness who they claim is a Manchester scribe although Talkshite fail to tell the general population he is a Rag.
Brazil is so Fcuking pathetic with his United fest and recalling his.past exploits that most of the times sound like Bullshit tales.
When you get yourself all angry like that of a morn, does it ruin your day?
Quite the opposite, I expect.

The boiled Bollock skirted the subject of t9he cup final this weekend and know doubt he will go into his vindictive best over the next few days to whip up the anti City agenda that media is known for.
Quite the opposite, I expect.

Gordon ignore the Moston Weasel he is a sack.

Wheres Durham again?
He would have tore Hodgson a new starfish over this squad selection
Rushton and Gough ppfftt
A rags on now slagging Milner

blue underpants said:
Wheres Durham again?
Rushton and Gough ppfftt
Was that the one who said " Milner shouldn't be near this squad " then proceeded to slag Gerrard and Henderson but was strangely silent on the presence of midfield genius Cleverly?

Bodicoteblue said:
blue underpants said:
Wheres Durham again?
Rushton and Gough ppfftt
Was that the one who said " Milner shouldn't be near this squad " then proceeded to slag Gerrard and Henderson but was strangely silent on the presence of midfield genius Cleverly?
The very same one

raghunter57 said:
Rag Scum at work have give it Fcuking Large this past week yet this morning that same Rag Scum are very quiet.
I explained their unofficial, official " mouthpiece Talkshite is in Fcuking meltdown and they should take some sympathy from Fellow Rags who too are Fcuking Suicidal.
This is Fcuking Heaven and Talkshite keep talking Shite.
Oh life is wonderful although this morning on various media and the Rags at work made me think the World was coming to an end.
Fcuk you Rag Scum for these past 20 odd years for the Shit we have had to take from you Scum.

Quite so.<br /><br />-- Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:46 pm --<br /><br />
karen7 said:
strongbowholic said:
I'm listening again to last night's Sports Bar. I'm 10 minutes in and it's fucking brilliant!

It was brilliant,i couldn't stop laughing

And they are STILL at it. This from a couple of hours ago.

I can't stand the boggle eyed cnut. He's a fecking disater and has turned us into a joke. United is a release from everyday mundane life and Moyes has fecking ruined it. The anti-football he has us playing is the worst part of it all. I can handle losing if we play decent stuff but the shit this cnut has had us churning out ALL season is nothing short of pathetic

The sooner this loser is bounced out of our great club the better. And dont get me started on the twats he brought with him from fecking Everton.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/threads/moyes-has-to-go.385470/page-40" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/threads/moyes-ha ... 70/page-40</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.