Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
I would much rather Talkspite big-upped Sunderland and Mystic Matterface saw shocks than them just glumly shrugging their collective shoulders and predicting a City landslide.
This shows that they want a Black Cats win, and actually consider it to be a realistic possibility, therefore they will be even more likely to be hiding the valium and Bic disposables come Monday morning when we have triumphed.
The breakfast show on Monday will be a wake without a corpse, unless the sauteed scrotum decides to end it all and dips his microphone into his coffee, at which point my penis will leave my body via masturbatory transubstantiation into a revelatory state of near Zen-like ejaculatory nirvana.

Wanker!! ;)

jimharri said:
blue underpants said:
They have got ANOTHER ex Sland player on now Marco Garribaldi or someone, they could not make it more obvious, wheres the balance? are ther no ex Blue players to interview
That takes the biscuit!

That Ginger nut groves was willing the mackems on the other day,he's not nice at all,bit of a jamie twat to get his break with the gunners tbh..

jimharri said:
blue underpants said:
They have got ANOTHER ex Sland player on now Marco Garribaldi or someone, they could not make it more obvious, wheres the balance? are ther no ex Blue players to interview
That takes the biscuit!

Nice!!

jimharri said:
blue underpants said:
That takes the biscuit!
Theyv got a wafer thin case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.