Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
George Hannah said:
blue underpants said:
Pigeonho said:
Can expect a lot of that. All the neutrals will want a cup upset, par for the course. They won't get one though, unfortunately for them.
Tony Gale on SSN just now, I will be cheering Sunderland on, oh well never mind
Brazil got his Jock buddy McLeish on now hoping he can see an upset like his Brum side against the Arse

This man's bias against Manchester City is becoming rather tedious
"I'll be cheering Sunderland on" - north of Watford is a foreign country to that bloke, he's no idea where Sunderland is!
Thank goodness for Wedders - a gleam of pale blue light in the red darkness

Pigeonho
text of complaint just received by SSN

Tony Gale who played for Blackburn Rovers???

I think for just this once Talksport gets a pass as far as "agenda" is concerned.

If Sunderland, or indeed Wigan and Stoke were playing in a Final at Wembley against Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs, Everton or Liverpool; I believe that's the full list of big clubs at this point in time :) - then every Blue out there would want to see an upset.

Also, I had a longish drive for me this morning and I really did enjoy the Colin Murray show. The George Best in the Laundrette story, Perry Groves excellent Gus Poyet gag and the incredibly moving, sad story of "The house of the beautiful sleeping Athlete".

It really was a good show.

its a Barm said:
everone on there today says Sunderland win because we will take it for granted keep it up you no marks, i supose they have there opinions but its not an opinion its what they want more than anything seeing us loose to anyone. whatever.

Lets hope the Spanish media dont bring out story about Pellagrini being sacked night before final.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
George Hannah said:
blue underpants said:
Tony Gale on SSN just now, I will be cheering Sunderland on, oh well never mind
Brazil got his Jock buddy McLeish on now hoping he can see an upset like his Brum side against the Arse

This man's bias against Manchester City is becoming rather tedious
"I'll be cheering Sunderland on" - north of Watford is a foreign country to that bloke, he's no idea where Sunderland is!
Thank goodness for Wedders - a gleam of pale blue light in the red darkness

Pigeonho
text of complaint just received by SSN

Tony Gale who played for Blackburn Rovers???
20 seasons in London and 15 games for them.He probably thought he was signing for Blackfriars Rovers.

I would much rather Talkspite big-upped Sunderland and Mystic Matterface saw shocks than them just glumly shrugging their collective shoulders and predicting a City landslide.
This shows that they want a Black Cats win, and actually consider it to be a realistic possibility, therefore they will be even more likely to be hiding the valium and Bic disposables come Monday morning when we have triumphed.
The breakfast show on Monday will be a wake without a corpse, unless the sauteed scrotum decides to end it all and dips his microphone into his coffee, at which point my penis will leave my body via masturbatory transubstantiation into a revelatory state of near Zen-like ejaculatory nirvana.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
I would much rather Talkspite big-upped Sunderland and Mystic Matterface saw shocks than them just glumly shrugging their collective shoulders and predicting a City landslide.
This shows that they want a Black Cats win, and actually consider it to be a realistic possibility, therefore they will be even more likely to be hiding the valium and Bic disposables come Monday morning when we have triumphed.
The breakfast show on Monday will be a wake without a corpse, unless the sauteed scrotum decides to end it all and dips his microphone into his coffee, at which point my penis will leave my body via masturbatory transubstantiation into a revelatory state of near Zen-like ejaculatory nirvana.
Brilliant ha.

Hahaha rag reckons they are waaaaaaaaay to big to be involved in the europa cup and wants them to finish 7th ,was called a disgrace by whoever is doing the program

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.