Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
blue underpants said:
Pigeonho said:
City Raider said:
can't work out which the boiled bollock wants more, a cup upset or the press to cut wee divvy some slack
Can expect a lot of that. All the neutrals will want a cup upset, par for the course. They won't get one though, unfortunately for them.
Tony Gale on SSN just now, I will be cheering Sunderland on, oh well never mind
Brazil got his Jock buddy McLeish on now hoping he can see an upset like his Brum side against the Arse

This man's bias against Manchester City is becoming rather tedious
"I'll be cheering Sunderland on" - north of Watford is a foreign country to that bloke, he's no idea where Sunderland is!
Thank goodness for Wedders - a gleam of pale blue light in the red darkness

Pigeonho
text of complaint just received by SSN

Ha ha this is getting hilarious now, Brazil going on about Sunderlands great support, ''What does the Stadium of Light hold 48,000, great supporters''
Has he ever actually seen a Sunderland game at home? Great big swathes of empty seats behind each goal, that journo who ringed the individual seats at the Etihad would need a fuckin industrial paint sprayer if they sent him to Sunderland
Getting beyond a Sunderland wankfest with these 2 now

If course in the main none supporting city fans want the underdog to win, it's not when the scum play in a final it's the other way around by the media

blue underpants said:
Pigeonho said:
City Raider said:
can't work out which the boiled bollock wants more, a cup upset or the press to cut wee divvy some slack
Can expect a lot of that. All the neutrals will want a cup upset, par for the course. They won't get one though, unfortunately for them.
Tony Gale on SSN just now, I will be cheering Sunderland on, oh well never mind
Brazil got his Jock buddy McLeish on now hoping he can see an upset like his Brum side against the Arse

Proper bitter twat
Ive heard him commentate on some of our away fixtures on the stream i use,you can almost hear him willing the other team to score.

They have got ANOTHER ex Sland player on now Marco Garribaldi or someone, they could not make it more obvious, wheres the balance? are ther no ex Blue players to interview

Sam Matterface now saying "He can see and upset". Because City will not give this the same attention as Sunderland.
Just shows what he knows about modern day football teams. Fuck all. How do these no nothings get these jobs.

I'm sure City will have given this game the full preparation and attention and Sunderland will find this out on Sunday.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Sam Matterface now saying "He can see and upset". Because City will not give this the same attention as Sunderland.
Just shows what he knows about modern day football teams. Fuck all. How do these no nothings get these jobs.

I'm sure City will have given this game the full preparation and attention and Sunderland will find this out on Sunday.
Sam Whatshisface cannot see beyond his wifes huge tits

I could cope with all this ikkle Sunderland stuff but there's never any balance even in Europe against nasty Johnny Forigner we're still the evil baddy.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:

Talksport have the game live. They want people to listen who otherwise might not. Talking up an upset is far more likely to do that than if they are saying 'how many will city win by'.

Let's face it, if Sunderland were playing any other top 4 team we would be hoping for a Sunderland win. I don't have a problem with the media backing the plucky underdog against the favourite. It just sticks in the throat when that approach is abandoned whenever the rags are playing.

everone on there today says Sunderland win because we will take it for granted keep it up you no marks, i supose they have there opinions but its not an opinion its what they want more than anything seeing us loose to anyone. whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.