Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hertsblue said:
blue underpants said:
Seems like GPC rolling up at the Oscars is more important to these 2 clowns than us winning the cup

Well it is right he finally attends an Oscar as may win a service to Acting award given the play acting he has had his team do over the last decade

Bet he was amazed st all the golden envelopes... he was only used to brown ones!

blue underpants said:
Durhams 'heads gone slot' Man City fans on the sauce for 24hrs and attacking and fighting each other at Wembley

Durham without a shadow of doubt frequents this forum to get his ideas for his show.
It's not the fist time we have had lively debate on a contentious subject and it ends up
on his show or somewhere else on talkSHITE.

TGR said:
blue underpants said:
Durhams 'heads gone slot' Man City fans on the sauce for 24hrs and attacking and fighting each other at Wembley

Durham without a shadow of doubt frequents this forum to get his ideas for his show.
It's not the fist time we have had lively debate on a contentious subject and it ends up

I'm with you, 100% on this.

bluelol said:
TGR said:
blue underpants said:

To be fair its called research and if its used to debate topics that are current and hot on Bluemoon what's the problem? Almost public service broadcasting that

bluelol said:
TGR said:
blue underpants said:

Well if you're reading this you ginger troll, tell Goughy he's thicker than a truck full of short planks.

stony said:
bluelol said:
TGR said:

Well if you're reading this you ginger troll, tell Goughy he's thicker than a truck full of short planks.
I'm with you 100% on this

bluethrunthru said:
bluelol said:
TGR said:

To be fair its called research and if its used to debate topics that are current and hot on Bluemoon what's the problem? Almost public service broadcasting that

It is when it’s balanced but you perhaps know as many others on Bluemoon are aware, it’s anything but and purely based on negatives as far as they are concerned for there own agenda.

bluelol said:
bluethrunthru said:
bluelol said:

It is when it’s balanced but you perhaps know as many others on Bluemoon are aware, it’s anything but and purely based on negatives as far as they are concerned for there own agenda.

How many times have we said, that's the MO of the Drivetime show on talkshite.

Durham says something inflammatory, Gough takes the opposite point of view and the phonelines light up, thereby filling talkshite's coffers.

Don't fall for it; just laugh at the comedic value of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.