Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent Bollock an Email via Talksport last year telling him about Bluemoon and the Talksport thread that he would find different view on City than the Bull...t they constantly peddle.
I did the same with Durham and his side kick.
Hopefully they will realize just how much this site is viewed not just by us that follow City Gods own club but also viewed by fellow fans from other clubs.
At least fans of other clubs can gain a different slant on our club unlike the increasing negative media peddled by Talksport, Sky, M.U.E.N etc.
..............after all this is where Talkshite etc get their info.

Some Length called Matt Scott has just stated the Swampies piping their Globe trotting exploits in houses around the World and dressing up in Swampie kits while watching their games.
You just couldn't make this up.
Just how low will the Swampies whore themselves out and expect the World of football to put up with them.
VILE, VILE Swampies.

raghunter57 said:
I sent Bollock an Email via Talksport last year telling him about Bluemoon and the Talksport thread that he would find different view on City than the Bull...t they constantly peddle.
Hopefully they will realize just how much this site is viewed not just by us that follow City Gods own club but also viewed by fellow fans from other clubs.
At least fans of other clubs can gain a different slant on our club unlike the increasing negative media peddled by Talksport, Sky, M.U.E.N etc.

I hope your emails are formatted and punctuated to a greater degree than your posts on this thread. There's an outside chance they'd read them if they were of readable quality.

TGR said:
blue underpants said:
Durhams 'heads gone slot' Man City fans on the sauce for 24hrs and attacking and fighting each other at Wembley

Durham without a shadow of doubt frequents this forum to get his ideas for his show.
It's not the fist time we have had lively debate on a contentious subject and it ends up
on his show or somewhere else on talkSHITE.
Matt Holland. He witnessed it, according to him. Durham based his heads gone on that. If he had come on here and read the thread he would have made more of an issue about it I would say.
Either way, fans of the same club fighting each other at a final is indeed a heads gone.<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:51 am --<br /><br />
Bilston Blue said:
raghunter57 said:

I hope your emails are formatted and punctuated to a greater degree than your posts on this thread. There's an outside chance they'd read them if they were of readable quality.
If anything they would probably use it on a heads gone!

raghunter57 said:
Some Length called Matt Scott has just stated the Swampies piping their Globe trotting exploits in houses around the World and dressing up in Swampie kits while watching their games.
Just how low will the Swampies whore themselves out and expect the World of football to put up with them.
VILE, VILE Swampies.

Do you know Pam?

Sigh said:
raghunter57 said:
VILE, VILE Swampies.

Do you know Pam?

We really must ensure they never meet.
It would be like a Bluemoon Fred and Rosemary West tribute act.
They would have an ASBO from Lou Macari's chippy for the rest of eternity.

stony said:
bluelol said:
TGR said:
Durham without a shadow of doubt frequents this forum to get his ideas for his show.
It's not the fist time we have had lively debate on a contentious subject and it ends up
on his show or somewhere else on talkSHITE.

I'm with you, 100% on this.

Well if you're reading this you ginger troll, tell Goughy he's thicker than a truck full of short planks.

And tell Warnock he's a stupid fucking inbred.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Sigh said:
raghunter57 said:
VILE, VILE Swampies.

Do you know Pam?

Quality reactions from the chap of mischief Fetters.
Superb.

raghunter57 said:
Sigh said:
Do you know Pam?

Superb.

I just have this mental image of the two of you roaming the streets of Trafford ridding the world of rags - it's quite endearing actually.
Like our very own Woody Harrelson and Juliette Lewis.
Natural Born Bluemoon Killers.

raghunter57 said:

Superb.

I just have this mental image of the two of you roaming the streets of Trafford ridding the world of rags - it's quite endearing actually.
Like our very own Woody Harrelson and Juliette Lewis.
Natural Born Bluemoon Killers.

LOL.
Sorry though to disappoint you but iam off to work shortly and casting a few lines hoping for a take from a Red fish.
After all violence cannot be Condoned.
Keep up your Quality comments that many on here enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.