Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mcmanus said:
blue underpants said:
Talking City now, Durham not sure about Pellers and an Arsenal fan behind the glass said Yaya didn't mean to put the ball in the net it was a cross, Gooners don't you just love them

Hehe. Smell their hurt.

Up and down the country wanted us to lose. Fuck em.

This ^^^
I'm asolutely revelling in it !!
Drinking their tears... !!

mcmanus said:
blue underpants said:
Talking City now, Durham not sure about Pellers and an Arsenal fan behind the glass said Yaya didn't mean to put the ball in the net it was a cross, Gooners don't you just love them

Hehe. Smell their hurt.

As others have already said, Sunderland were the underdogs, so it's natural for the neutrals to want the Black Cats to win.

If the Makems had been playing most of the other teams in the Prem., we would have been behind them. I know I would have bee.

Vienna_70 said:
mcmanus said:
blue underpants said:

Hehe. Smell their hurt.

As others have already said, Sunderland were the underdogs, so it's natural for the neutrals to want the Black Cats to win.

If the Makems had been playing most of the other teams in the Prem., we would have been behind them. I know I would have bee.
Head against a brick wall mate.

Vienna_70 said:
mcmanus said:
blue underpants said:

Hehe. Smell their hurt.

agree with this.

but the media do it with such glee, and then when we are the underdog, say v barca, they wank over barca and mock our involvement in such a tie.

de niro said:
Vienna_70 said:
mcmanus said:
Hehe. Smell their hurt.

agree with this.

but the media do it with such glee, and then when we are the underdog, say v barca, they wank over barca and mock our involvement in such a tie.

Yeh, those underdogs turned over the Rags and Chelskie to get to the final, funny how they omitted that in their statement.

hahahaha

Bh6swokCYAEcxcC.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.