Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
strongbowholic said:
Markt85 said:
i dont like knocking celebrities , but my word , these two are planks

it's like one of your mates that not really into football listning to him on the radio, he has zero knowledge and Adrian Durham has to rescue him every time he talks

as for her, she is dumb as fu*k as makes millions from it
So is she really that dumb then?

Another one that confuses making money in todays celeb, showbiz world with intelligence.

GaudinoMotors said:
strongbowholic said:
Markt85 said:

it's like one of your mates that not really into football listning to him on the radio, he has zero knowledge and Adrian Durham has to rescue him every time he talks

Another one that confuses making money in todays celeb, showbiz world with intelligence.
Not at all my friend, merely suggesting she may not be as dumb as was made out. She's clearly got enough intelligence to exploit what she has in return for a lot of money. Beyond that, I couldn't possibly comment.

strongbowholic said:
GaudinoMotors said:
strongbowholic said:

Not at all my friend, merely suggesting she may not be as dumb as was made out. She's clearly got enough intelligence to exploit what she has in return for a lot of money. Beyond that, I couldn't possibly comment.

So on your basis, a prostitute flogging her gash for money clearly has intellegence? Hmmmmm, let me think about that for a second.

GaudinoMotors said:
strongbowholic said:
Markt85 said:

Plenty in her boat that haven't gone on to make the money tho mate. Fair play to her for milking what she can out of her character (or lack of).

It actually wouldn't surprise me if she was a lot cleverer than her persona suggests....

Who am I trying to kid. But can't fault her for being clever enough to make the money.

moh said:
Why does it say 'wife' with the quotes - either she is his wife or she isn't.

There is a quite a particular legal definition to it

They divorced and got back together but didn't re-marry. Might save him some money that.

Shame he blocked me on Twitter as I wanted to send him my regards.

chris85mcfc said:
GaudinoMotors said:
strongbowholic said:

Plenty in her boat that haven't gone on to make the money tho mate. Fair play to her for milking what she can out of her character (or lack of).

It actually wouldn't surprise me if she was a lot cleverer than her persona suggests....

Who am I trying to kid. But can't fault her for being clever enough to make the money.

I stand corrected - having the nous to get your tits out, attend the openings of every C list event, appear in lads mags etc whilst you are currently in demand; is indeed an intellectual achievement.

Gough has just made a statement requesting privacy,predominantly for the sake of his kids.

ycnmiu...... The twat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.