Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FantasyIreland said:
Gough has just made a statement requesting privacy,predominantly for the sake of his kids.

ycnmiu...... The twat.

He wasn't thinking of his kids feelings when he was slipping her a length.

FantasyIreland said:
Gough has just made a statement requesting privacy,predominantly for the sake of his kids.

ycnmiu...... The twat.

it alway funny that the person responsible for getting his kids involved is the one to bleat most about it.

should of kept it in your pant you think yorkshire twat.

Haha, fuck off Gough, you would stick the knife in if it was someone else, lets have it right here.
Your the one shagging a make up caked daywalking vacuous tart mate.

Fucking give him both barrels Durham, you know you want to mate :D

stony said:
FantasyIreland said:

ycnmiu...... The twat.

He wasn't thinking of his kids feelings when he was slipping her a length.

My point.

The fat fuck deserves every bit of flack that comes his way,using his kids as a shite deflector,who,like you say,he didn't give a toss about while he was hanging out of his tart....... is cowardly,sad and pathetic and makes him look an even bigger cnut.

GaudinoMotors said:
chris85mcfc said:
GaudinoMotors said:
Another one that confuses making money in todays celeb, showbiz world with intelligence.

Plenty in her boat that haven't gone on to make the money tho mate. Fair play to her for milking what she can out of her character (or lack of).

It actually wouldn't surprise me if she was a lot cleverer than her persona suggests....

Who am I trying to kid. But can't fault her for being clever enough to make the money.

I stand corrected - having the nous to get your tits out, attend the openings of every C list event, appear in lads mags etc whilst you are currently in demand; is indeed an intellectual achievement.

I'm not sticking up for her or saying she's some bright spark or that what she does is plausible, but she's obviously not daft enough to miss out on making a buck.

Perhaps were the daft ones for working 37 hour weeks.

without a dream said:
FantasyIreland said:

ycnmiu...... The twat.

What's the issue with that statement? He's thick and he's got a gob on him but why is his love life anyone's business?
Maybe because he makes his money from a radio station that continuously sticks it's nose into the private lives of people in the public eye. Can't have it both ways.

chris85mcfc said:
GaudinoMotors said:
chris85mcfc said:
Plenty in her boat that haven't gone on to make the money tho mate. Fair play to her for milking what she can out of her character (or lack of).

It actually wouldn't surprise me if she was a lot cleverer than her persona suggests....

Who am I trying to kid. But can't fault her for being clever enough to make the money.

I stand corrected - having the nous to get your tits out, attend the openings of every C list event, appear in lads mags etc whilst you are currently in demand; is indeed an intellectual achievement.

I'm not sticking up for her or saying she's some bright spark or that what she does is plausible, but she's obviously not daft enough to miss out on making a buck.

Perhaps were the daft ones for working 37 hour weeks.

She is simply another personification of the sad values of certain aspects of modern society.
Personally i hate the lot of these geordie towie fuckers, i'd happily see them all shot at dawn tbh.

Someone should ring in and see how many times they can get the word "child" in their call. "Those people signing that petition are acting like a child"

stony said:
Someone should ring in and see how many times they can get the word "child" in their call. "Those people signing that petition are acting like a child"

Such a childish act stony, amy more of that and no ginger biscuits for you matey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.