Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
TCIB said:
stony said:
Someone should ring in and see how many times they can get the word "child" in their call. "Those people signing that petition are acting like a child"

Such a childish act stony, amy more of that and no ginger biscuits for you matey.
You know it makes sense mate. Durham will click but Gough probably won't.

This is her in a car.

[bigimg]http://majoroops.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Amy-Childs-upskirt.jpg[/bigimg]

without a dream said:
FantasyIreland said:
Gough has just made a statement requesting privacy,predominantly for the sake of his kids.

ycnmiu...... The twat.

What's the issue with that statement? He's thick and he's got a gob on him but why is his love life anyone's business?
Just got in and switched on whats happened has he used talkshite as a platform to make a personal statement?

CheethamHillBlue said:
strongbowholic said:
GaudinoMotors said:
Another one that confuses making money in todays celeb, showbiz world with intelligence.
Not at all my friend, merely suggesting she may not be as dumb as was made out. She's clearly got enough intelligence to exploit what she has in return for a lot of money. Beyond that, I couldn't possibly comment.

So on your basis, a prostitute flogging her gash for money clearly has intellegence? Hmmmmm, let me think about that for a second.
Again, no - what the woman in the paper is doing isn't against the law. Some might argue it should be though :))

Sad thing is she will drop Gough in a couple of months and then be paid to to tell "her story" Gough is a thick fuck if he thinks anything else

malg said:
without a dream said:
FantasyIreland said:
Gough has just made a statement requesting privacy,predominantly for the sake of his kids.

ycnmiu...... The twat.

What's the issue with that statement? He's thick and he's got a gob on him but why is his love life anyone's business?
Maybe because he makes his money from a radio station that continuously sticks it's nose into the private lives of people in the public eye. Can't have it both ways.

Does it? They seem to talk about sport most of the time. If Gough has a record of slagging off people's private lives then he's fair game, I don't think he does though as far as I know.

I'd fuck it, with a ball hammer.

Feel sorry for the poor sod from Dulex/Cuprinol that has to spray paint the troglodyte in the morning,
Skin rougher than a badgers arse, even after several coats, what a munta, saw her getting ripped on 8 of 10 , quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.