Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brazils latest campaign now is save our Wayne, Rooney getting slaughtered for his non England contribution last night
What, what what he has been shouting all morning, ''what are people going on about hes not world class, what do you mean he shouldn't go to Brazil, what do you mean he's useless''
Comedy gold

waspish said:
Sad thing is she will drop Gough in a couple of months and then be paid to to tell "her story" Gough is a thick fuck if he thinks anything else
Can't wait for the story in the tabloids:

'' Darren was really selfish in bed, he wanted me to scream 'Owzat' and talk all Yorkshire, like, 'ee, tha' loooks reet gradely with that stonker on Daz, smash me back doors in again.''
'Now, I've realised he's just a fat gormless, boring Yorkshire brute and I'm off men for at least a fortnight.'

Tony Adcock said:
Interviews with Uwe and Gary Cook on this afternoon ....

Should be interesting.
Oh no, what's he going to come out with this time? :)

aguero93:20 said:
Tony Adcock said:

Should be interesting.
Haha no need to worry he was very good, said not only are the owners building a club with infrastructure but they are building a city within a city
Also said kids used to be ashamed to go to school in a sky blue shirt and that is not the case now, loads of other good things about Manchester and our great club as well, excellent interview

blue underpants said:
aguero93:20 said:
Tony Adcock said:

Should be interesting.
Haha no need to worry he was very good, said not only are the owners building a club with infrastructure but they are building a city within a city
Also said kids used to be ashamed to go to school in a sky blue shirt and that is not the case now, loads of other good things about Manchester and our great club as well, excellent interview
You sure? On talksport? ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.