Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
bluesoup said:
Anyone who missed my rant here is the link. Don't regret calling at all. The fuckers rang me back so cost me 10p probably.

http://talksport.com/radio/listen-again/1412175600#

Starts at 20mins 21secs in the first segment.
nice rant but, why do it mate!
I only did it whem the idiot came out with line about sheikh mansour pulling his dosh out..

yes why do it I tweeted durham and he tweeted me back only because I pleaded with city fans not to respond to talkshite before they began looking for city fans to phone in ...... because its a wind up
the whole show is designed to upset callers like you who bit ...........don't do it ........wise up.....leave them to it ......just laugh and smile at the doubters

Bilboblue said:
Vienna_70 said:
Collymoron tonight: "Is it time to give YaYa a rest and play Frank Lampard instead?

Fucking hell, Stan, Frank at his best was never the player YaYa is, and he certainly isn't up to replacing him like-for-like now.

And his caller of the day was a City fan, who apparently said that YaYa is a luxury player.

One of the most blinkered posts I have ever read on this site, and that takes some doing.

Lampard has done what Yaya did last season for most of his career, Frank Lampard is probably the best Premier League midfielder of his generation and I would have loved him here the last 6 years.
Not what the rags think !

Did anyone hear the start of Collymoron's phone-in yesterday?

"Arsenal haven't had a shot on target for 11 years." I thought, 'What is he talking about?'

After about ten minutes, he corrected himself by saying, "It's the first time Arsenal haven't had a shot on target for 11 years".

He also claimed that the Gunners won't win the Premier League until they have a good defensive midfielder like Nemanja Matić at Chelsea or YaYa Touré at Manchester City!

And then there was the Arsenal fan, who reckons once the players have all clicked, the will beat all the lower teams in the PL and it won't matter whether they win against the top teams because they'll win the League!

I'm wondering if I should try what he's been smoking!

Vienna_70 said:
Did anyone hear the start of Collymoron's phone-in yesterday?

"Arsenal haven't had a shot on target for 11 years." I thought, 'What is he talking about?'

After about ten minutes, he corrected himself by saying, "It's the first time Arsenal haven't had a shot on target for 11 years".

He also claimed that the Gunners won't win the Premier League until they have a good defensive midfielder like Nemanja Matić at Chelsea or YaYa Touré at Manchester City!

And then there was the Arsenal fan, who reckons once the players have all clicked, the will beat all the lower teams in the PL and it won't matter whether they win against the top teams because they'll win the League!

I'm wondering if I should try what he's been smoking!
Only if it stops you beating women!!!

Driving home last week, Durham was after Blues ringing in – he was on a wind up because Joe had been dropped for the Hull game.
I heard the first two 'supposed' City callers – first had a southern accent, second was Scottish.... there's no fucking way on god's green earth they were Blues. It was obvious they'd got a couple of guys from the office to phone in pretending to be City fans due to the fact we weren't biting!

Flicked over to see what was going on in world of football outside of City...
Ah yes, another intellectual, thought provoking, enlightened and penetraing discussion poll - " Who would win in a fight between Wenger and Mourinho?"

Shitty station supported by promoting loan companies, alcohol, betting, legal firms encouraging spurious claims etc etc It's morals reflected in the presenters it employs.

George Hannah said:
Anyone who missed my rant here is the link. Don't regret calling at all. The fuckers rang me back so cost me 10p probably.

well done friend, you silenced Durham and showed them up for what they are, pathetic parasites.

Just listened to it SHB

I wish some of these clowns in the media were clued up, they get shown up to be no nowts whenever someone has a proper debate

Thing is 9/10 callers don't have a clue about their club, most have just took the bait cause Durham is hanging their club out to dry (mainly Arsenal)

You schooled him for a bit before your line went, the thing is he isn't as daft as he comes across, i genuinely don't believe he believes what he's saying

chris85mcfc said:
George Hannah said:

well done friend, you silenced Durham and showed them up for what they are, pathetic parasites.

Just listened to it SHB

I wish some of these clowns in the media were clued up, they get shown up to be no nowts whenever someone has a proper debate

Thing is 9/10 callers don't have a clue about their club, most have just took the bait cause Durham is hanging their club out to dry (mainly Arsenal)

You schooled him for a bit before your line went, the thing is he isn't as daft as he comes across, i genuinely don't believe he believes what he's saying

Of course he doesn't. As others have said, it's all a script to make listeners bite, so that they ring in and help fill talkshite's coffers, or if people email or tweet, it proves to advertisers that it's worthwhile investing their money in the station.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.