Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wreckless Alec said:
In fairness, the boiled bollock did a piece on Aguero at about 6.15 and said he "loves" Aguero. I think he does genuinely appreciate how good Aguero us.

That may be but he's not allowed to say so.his script, his every word is chosen for him.

Got onto the Champs League and Parlour mentioned CSKA v City, Brazil didn't even want to mention that, it's hurting him

blue underpants said:
Got onto the Champs League and Parlour mentioned CSKA v City, Brazil didn't even want to mention that, it's hurting him
OFF button firmly pressed now, fuck em

de niro said:
Wreckless Alec said:
In fairness, the boiled bollock did a piece on Aguero at about 6.15 and said he "loves" Aguero. I think he does genuinely appreciate how good Aguero us.

That may be but he's not allowed to say so.his script, his every word is chosen for him.
What time did theBB mention Sergio...? Peak listening figures? Thought not, move on.

BigJoe#1 said:
de niro said:
Wreckless Alec said:

What time did theBB mention Sergio...? Peak listening figures? Thought not, move on.

To be fair to Brazil (Who i dont mind) he always bigs up Aguero, Bit like Collymore with Zabaleta

blue underpants said:
karen7 said:
Here we go,Lampard dived,Moses was worse
Gough, Lampard has acting skills
I'm gonna give this 10 mins see how it goes....im not holding my breath

I hate cheating in the game as much as anyone but to compare the 2 is mad
We need video reffing during the game then it would at least halve overnight

karen7 said:
blue underpants said:
karen7 said:
Here we go,Lampard dived,Moses was worse
Gough, Lampard has acting skills
I'm gonna give this 10 mins see how it goes....im not holding my breath

I hate cheating in the game as much as anyone but to compare the 2 is mad
We need video reffing during the game then it would at least halve overnight
They want retrospective action against Moses and Frank
Bet if a rag does a belly flop tonight it will be forgotten, horrible pair of WUMs

WUM Durham now on Lampard diving.
Don't know if anyone listened to the press pass last night. Regarding the criticism of Adel Taarabt by 'Arry one of the journos (from the People I think) chimed up with 'at clubs like Manchester City the players are bigger than the club' and then went on to dredge up stuff about Mancini's relationship with Balo and Joe Hart (!).
Great station.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.