Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great caller just been on, said turtlehead is the wrong man and why has he only signed players who are left footed...
Of course goldstein showing his arse, cundy getting his comments in and the talk will soon be switching to Liverpool I guarantee...
Funny though..

manimanc said:
Great caller just been on, said turtlehead is the wrong man and why has he only signed players who are left footed...
Of course goldstein showing his arse, cundy getting his comments in and the talk will soon be switching to Liverpool I guarantee...
Funny though..
Goldstein has lost his arse, WBA fan phoned up and asked him what part of Manchester he came from, he stuttered some shit reply, ha ha

Turtle head pleased with the performance apparently. About the only one from what I hear and that includes rags. Exactly the type of straw-clutching attempt to save face that you see from managers who have nothing to be pleased about.

I think on the afternoon of the 3rd of November if all goes to plan the pair of wankers may be be hearing from me.
I haven't listened since the day after Roma.
Do they actually believe what they say? I somehow think that if Frank had still been at Chelsea then it wouldn't have even gotten a mention.

This shows the knowledge of the station. This morning Alan Brazil said that Michael Oliver had beed suspended this weekend following his performance in the Stoke/Swansea game. Now there are 16 full time Premier League refs which generally mean 6 of them will not get a game each week. Hardly being suspended though is it.

richardtheref said:
This shows the knowledge of the station. This morning Alan Brazil said that Michael Oliver had beed suspended this weekend following his performance in the Stoke/Swansea game. Now there are 16 full time Premier League refs which generally mean 6 of them will not get a game each week. Hardly being suspended though is it.

Most of 6 will be used as the 4th Official though.

Cunty and Goldstein now goading City fans into calling in about tonight's result. Either that or use Sportsyapper (which nobody gives a fuck about).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.