Talksport now

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw an interview yesterday with Yaya talking about BF. Didnt seem too unhappy, talking positively about next season.

Just off topic well done again mike wedderbern ( sky) Lewis from the mail said slur Alex had manage to totally eclipse city's fa cup final appearance with his announcement of retirement, mike forcefully replied TOTALY not in my house?

Have you noticed how they refer to Moyes as "Davey". It may be subtle but they only ever refer to "Mancini" one implies respect the other doesnt

plattlnview said:
Can`t believe lazy sods at Talksport came out this morning with Yaya might not sign new contract at Man City because Kolo is going.Phoned them and referred them to MCFC.CO.UK,4th April,do they ever do any research !

And that was the extent of them discussing the cup final with the press idiot.

mancunial said:
Just off topic well done again mike wedderbern ( sky) Lewis from the mail said slur Alex had manage to totally eclipse city's fa cup final appearance with his announcement of retirement, mike forcefully replied TOTALY not in my house?
Top bloke and a gentleman Mike wedderburn met him a few times,city through and through.

mancunial said:

We cant deny that Fergies news has kept the final out of the paper etc.
But in a round about way it has done more damage to Wigan than it has us, what with Martinez now tipped to replace Moyes.

Also the cup final is a huge game for us, and if you believe certain reports, Mancinis future rests on this game, if all this United news wasn't happening this week, I'm pretty sure City and Mancini would have had the pressure well and truly cranked up on them.

Lomas has a lob on said:
mancunial said:

We cant deny that Fergies news has kept the final out of the paper etc.
But in a round about way it has done more damage to Wigan than it has us, what with Martinez now tipped to replace Moyes.

Also the cup final is a huge game for us, and if you believe certain reports, Mancinis future rests on this game, if all this United news wasn't happening this week, I'm pretty sure City and Mancini would have had the pressure well and truly cranked up on them.

Totally agree mate.No news is good news,so the more they want to discuss United,Fergie and Moyes means less media negativity.Thats comes from Blue Moon with all the shite about Bob being replaced.

plattlnview said:
Can`t believe lazy sods at Talksport came out this morning with Yaya might not sign new contract at Man City because Kolo is going.Phoned them and referred them to MCFC.CO.UK,4th April,do they ever do any research !

And that is where the damage has been done as the average listener now thinks that Yaya will be on his bike, all because talk shite are ignorant of the fact, it’s that easy to be negative about Manchester City when it suits.<br /><br />-- Fri May 10, 2013 8:35 am --<br /><br />
mancunial said:

Yeh, I heard that as well. What the prick doesn’t realise is that if it has totally eclipsed the FA Cup then Wigan have to be included in that statement, but no it’s just City, the tosser.

mancunial said:

Rags and the rag media said the same thing two years ago when the rags won the title just before City kicked off in the cup final. As far as I could make out most non-rags were more focused on the cup final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.