Talksport now

Status
Not open for further replies.
blue underpants said:
They have just had an Arsenal supporting band live in the studio on the daily Arsenal, they have caused a sensation on twitter i believe, they were funny as fuck, ripping the piss out of RVP, Robin Van Perse your a Judas we hope your appendix burst, set to reggae music, they were brilliant, called The Away Boys

Didnt hear it tonight but heard them over Christmas on the show. Very funny people.

Mike N said:
blue underpants said:
They have just had an Arsenal supporting band live in the studio on the daily Arsenal, they have caused a sensation on twitter i believe, they were funny as fuck, ripping the piss out of RVP, Robin Van Perse your a Judas we hope your appendix burst, set to reggae music, they were brilliant, called The Away Boys

Didnt hear it tonight but heard them over Christmas on the show. Very funny people.
Mick Quinn tweeted, i nearly drove my car off the Severn Bridge listening to them, Jamie Redknapp, im not an Arsenal fan but that was hilarious

Durham just fucked a crazy rag off, started ranting that the City v QPR match last year was fixed, he let him rant on for a few minutes then started taking piss out of him.

It was over a year ago you bitter idiot he said , just get over it City were the best team,
When he had gone he said dear oh dear thats the bitterest caller we have ever had.
Just goes to show how much it hurt them, they cant get over it even now

blue underpants said:
Durham just fucked a crazy rag off, started ranting that the City v QPR match last year was fixed, he let him rant on for a few minutes then started taking piss out of him.

It was over a year ago you bitter idiot he said , just get over it City were the best team,
When he had gone he said dear oh dear thats the bitterest caller we have ever had.

Just heard it! Very funny. Durham told the rag to go and have a pint of bitter!

Mike N said:
blue underpants said:

Just heard it! Very funny. Durham told the rag to go and have a pint of bitter!
yes heard it too was pissing myself what a sad bastard

Anybody ealse love it when Palace scored in the last minute to relegate Adrian Durham's Peterborough managed by Sir Bully's son?

blue underpants said:

They are a bitter and spiteful bunch of twats. They also genuinely believe UEFA, the FA and the media are dead against them and that they get a rough time of things. That's why I always laugh at the posters on this website no bang on about agendas because they sound just like the Rags have always done over the years.

I think Dutham's great. His show is a great listen, he's a professional piss taker.

However, it was good to see Posh go down because of who their manager is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.