Talksport now

Status
Not open for further replies.
blue underpants said:
Reporting Pellegrini done deal for manager next year now
Boolox, or even bollocks

That fat twat Moose must have had a bollocking off someone. No mention of it in the 9am sports news.

Sky Blue said:
blue underpants said:
Boolox, or even bollocks

That fat twat Moose must have had a bollocking off someone. No mention of it in the 9am sports news.
Ha ha yes i noticed that, its all bollox mate

blue underpants said:
Sky Blue said:
blue underpants said:
Boolox, or even bollocks

Ha ha yes i noticed that, its all bollox mate
Serious question are you somewhat itk or its ur gut feeling. Perdonally I dont see mancini leaving

Talkshite is run like a corner shop Moose probably went on newsnow so the link showed Brazil and Irani and probably sniggered and told moose to report it in the 8-30 bulletin...

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
nicholasjackson said:
mancity61 said:
Anybody ealse love it when Palace scored in the last minute to relegate Adrian Durham's Peterborough managed by Sir Bully's son?
i wanted them to stay up, they've give it a right go

Why did you want the club managed by a wife-beating son of Ferguson to stay up?

cause I like way team play and not look at who he's related to, doesn't mean im condoning him twatting his mrs either

A rag from Bristol "I think it's great for football that we have went for a British coach, all the big teams go for foreign bosses" possibly because Klopp, Mourinho, Pep, Conte, Wenger are better than Ince, Bruce, Kean and Hughes.

Can`t believe lazy sods at Talksport came out this morning with Yaya might not sign new contract at Man City because Kolo is going.Phoned them and referred them to MCFC.CO.UK,4th April,do they ever do any research !

plattlnview said:
Can`t believe lazy sods at Talksport came out this morning with Yaya might not sign new contract at Man City because Kolo is going.Phoned them and referred them to MCFC.CO.UK,4th April,do they ever do any research !
No they don't do research, that means doing a bit of work, but what do you expect from a bunch of amateurs, Brazil soon back tracked to let everyone know Yaya had signed a new contract but wasn't happy Kolo was leaving....bunch of useless cun ts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.