Talksport now

Status
Not open for further replies.
mscenterh750 said:
Oh its so funny. It's the refs fault, the keeper should have gone for punching vidic (he should have got a medal in my eyes), keanes a bitter person according to irani for saying it was red. Where's the tosser Jonathon from yesterday ?. Comedy gold this morning.
I was going to go out today but im staying in to listen to this all day its piss funny, i know thats a bit sad but its true, Owen up next, should be kringworthy

Tim of the Oak said:
Brazil is just glad for Ralph Milne and Bebi and sharing the tag of Manure's worst players. He was a laughing stock in the few games he got at OT and I only wish he had played more for them.

Very true. My mate (a rag ST holder) swears blind that they used to spit at him when he was warming up off the bench. (Well it WAS the 80's!!)

Apparently he was hated for being shite.

Kazzydeyna said:
Tim of the Oak said:
Brazil is just glad for Ralph Milne and Bebi and sharing the tag of Manure's worst players. He was a laughing stock in the few games he got at OT and I only wish he had played more for them.

Very true. My mate (a rag ST holder) swears blind that they used to spit at him when he was warming up off the bench. (Well it WAS the 80's!!)

Lovely bunch aren't they?

Viewing the match and seeing ManU(re) sent packing from the Champs League has made this a very, very, very satisfying day...!! Nani's high boot wasn't intentional, but he nearly split the poor lad's kidney in two. Sometimes it's a yellow, and sometimes it's a red, but if you commit that infraction, you can hardly complain much when you are shown red. Unless, of course, you're the biggest whinger in the history of the sport.

Have a lovely day, Alex - just pour another scotch double.

Owen, i was doing the match with Souness and a prem league ref...who he wouldnt name...and both said it was a red card, silence from Brazil and Irani

Kazzydeyna said:
Tim of the Oak said:

True, he was warming up running the touch line and they were spitting at him from the stands?

mancunial said:
Kazzydeyna said:
Tim of the Oak said:

True, he was warming up running the touch line and they were spitting at him from the stands?

Apparently true yes. I was Raging at TS one morning in the car and my mate said "don't stress, we (utd fans) have always hated the twat. We used to spit on him when he warmed up on the touch line. Atkinson only signed him because he had a good game against us the season before. "

Classy classy wankers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.