Talksport now

Status
Not open for further replies.
rickmcfc said:
Keys and Grey should be quite good. Usually give a good opinion on the previous night game.
Keys, Collina was the observer at the match and has backed the ref saying he was 100pc correct

End of matter, are you listening lurking rags

CityEssex49er said:
I wonder if these people remember Vinnie getting sent off in the F. A. Cup last year against them ?? Surely if Vinnie had to go ( he didnt' ) then Nani did as well ??

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Tis funny to hear rags say Nani only had eyes for the ball.But they are the same rags who said Vinnie's tackle was reckless even if he did only have eyes for the ball.The only real difference it seems to me was that Vinnie took the ball cleanly!

Especially good that it was Nani wasn't it :)

Nelly's Left Foot said:
CityEssex49er said:
I wonder if these people remember Vinnie getting sent off in the F. A. Cup last year against them ?? Surely if Vinnie had to go ( he didnt' ) then Nani did as well ??

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Tis funny to hear rags say Nani only had eyes for the ball.But they are the same rags who said Vinnie's tackle was reckless even if he did only have eyes for the ball.The only real difference it seems to me was that Vinnie took the ball cleanly!

Especially good that it was Nani wasn't it :)

Yes - wasn't it ? Nani, Evra, Ferdinand, Rooney - take your pick; ANY one of those would have been good..............

Personally I dont think its a red. But then again I dont think Balotellis was either. At least the ref has shown one thing a lot of them lack, consistency

Well done to Richard Keys and Andy Gray; they've both said the papers are oh of order for the over the top headlines "it's as if someone has died" "you can't say 'cheated' as a headline, that is slanderous against the referee, poor from the Telegraph there"!

Both have said they can see why Nani was sent off, both are questioning Ferguson's team selection, both have shot down Calvin about what's yes had to say.

Well done to them for having their own views and airing them not towing the media line with all this. I'm sure Durham will be the same.

I must admit I'm enjoying the rest of it though, it's great to see those who live for slating City and loving United crumble in front of us this morning. I'd like to see and hear more of it please!

rickmcfc said:
keys and grey is brilliant. Ripping into fergie for bullying the officials in this country, but not being able to get away with it in Europe. Love it.

I watched him on all jazera last night with souness, mcmanaman , and that little shit owen. they where ripping into slurgi leaving out rooney + them leaning towards it being a red card.

I think it shows how far up utd arse the media in this country are ! melt down this morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.