Talksport now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calvin has just said Ferdinand's hand clapping was understandable...

Keys interrupted him twice saying "NO!" "NO!"
"No, it wasn't!"

Caveman said:
Well done to Richard Keys and Andy Gray; they've both said the papers are oh of order for the over the top headlines "it's as if someone has died" "you can't say 'cheated' as a headline, that is slanderous against the referee, poor from the Telegraph there"!

Both have said they can see why Nani was sent off, both are questioning Ferguson's team selection, both have shot down Calvin about what's yes had to say.

Well done to them for having their own views and airing them not towing the media line with all this. I'm sure Durham will be the same.

I must admit I'm enjoying the rest of it though, it's great to see those who live for slating City and loving United crumble in front of us this morning. I'd like to see and hear more of it please!

Brazil and Irani really do get shown up when you listen to these pair. The difference in knowledge is night and day.

Caveman said:
Calvin has just said Ferdinand's hand clapping was understandable...

Keys interrupted him twice saying "NO!" "NO!"
"No, it wasn't!"

Yet Drogba was a disgrace for going mental at the ref after being cheated v Barca.

The rags make the rules up as they go on, constantly changing what the definition should be to suit. Ridiculous.

NipHolmes said:
Caveman said:
Well done to Richard Keys and Andy Gray; they've both said the papers are oh of order for the over the top headlines "it's as if someone has died" "you can't say 'cheated' as a headline, that is slanderous against the referee, poor from the Telegraph there"!

Both have said they can see why Nani was sent off, both are questioning Ferguson's team selection, both have shot down Calvin about what's yes had to say.

Well done to them for having their own views and airing them not towing the media line with all this. I'm sure Durham will be the same.

I must admit I'm enjoying the rest of it though, it's great to see those who live for slating City and loving United crumble in front of us this morning. I'd like to see and hear more of it please!

Brazil and Irani really do get shown up when you listen to these pair. The difference in knowledge is night and day.

At 10am It's like Jeremy Paxman taking over from the Chuckle Brothers

Hamann Pineapple said:
NipHolmes said:
Caveman said:

At 10am It's like Jeremy Paxman taking over from the Chuckle Brothers

hahaha.

On the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.