Talksport now

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just CMIU. Poor old Wio saying they won it the right way. - how thick is this TW*T. We won it on goal difference 7-1 on agg. against the rags.
Hate camelgob!!!

just had a go at mcfc for congratulating man utd 3 mins after the final whistle,saying the fans will not be happy about that,well i dont care,we knew it was coming,say well done and move on

karen7 said:
just had a go at mcfc for congratulating man utd 3 mins after the final whistle,saying the fans will not be happy about that,well i dont care,we knew it was coming,say well done and move on
What? A rag loving City hating station has had a go at us for showing a bit of class and grace in defeat? Nah, not having it.

karen7 said:
Correct move on, i got my congratulations in as soon as RVP scored against us at the Etihad, it got the thick rag idiots all confused and i didnt get a single txt last night
*smug grin*<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:49 pm --<br /><br />
Pablo1 said:
karen7 said:
What? A rag loving City hating station has had a go at us for showing a bit of class and grace in defeat? Nah, not having it.
Yes they did on Durhams ''heads gone" section, not sure if you are being sarcy though

blue underpants said:
karen7 said:
Correct move on, i got my congratulations in as soon as RVP scored against us at the Etihad, it got the thick rag idiots all confused and i didnt get a single txt last night
*smug grin*

-- Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:49 pm --

Pablo1 said:
karen7 said:
Yes they did on Durhams ''heads gone" section, not sure if you are being sarcy though

Well as you're unsure I'll confirm that yes, I was indeed being sarcy. :-)

I don't know about anyone else, but I have surprised myself how not bothered I am that they won it and if many more blues feel how I feel it must be really pissing off the rags. Even the text and the jokes are not bothering me! But one thing is for certain, their season is now over, and all that they have to look forward to is that we fuck up the cup knowing full well that if we win it, then its gonna really piss them off!

BluePurgatory said:
I don't know about anyone else, but I have surprised myself how not bothered I am that they won it and if many more blues feel how I feel it must be really pissing off the rags. Even the text and the jokes are not bothering me! But one thing is for certain, their season is now over, and all that they have to look forward to is that we fuck up the cup knowing full well that if we win it, then its gonna really piss them off!
No one seems arsed. It's been totally brushed under the carpet by the so called rag loving media. If we had a title win given this lack of coverage, well one can imagine the reaction on here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.