Talksport now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think they should be looking at that derby game again. We do need an improved strike force, some more pace in the team on the wings and cover in midfield. The rags cannot defend against good teams. They just throw everything forward and hope for the best. can't wait for next season to shut them all up. look at who we lost against in the Champions league. The rags would have done worse than us.

Perhaps the great man could prove to us his validity as an expert pundit by showing us his impressive list of winners' medals - and as we all know what a great player he was we must admit that he would stroll into the current side and improve it beyond recognition!

Graceyboy said:
Inter Me Nan said:
What's he said?

Basically, City have gone backwards this season. We have slipped so far behind Utd its untrue for the gazzillians we have spent. We were an embarrisment in Europe, The players dont want to play for Mancini and we have a changing room that doesn't get on. Mancini should be sacked, and the pies are shit

*the last point might be a tad exaggerated
I agree with every point except the pies.

John Doe said:
It's Talkshite what did you expect? They are always laying into us.

They prob visit BM and see how easy it is too wind up some Bluemooner's, for a laugh. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if they are watching this thread now!

BluePurgatory said:
John Doe said:
It's Talkshite what did you expect? They are always laying into us.

They prob visit BM and see how easy it is too wind up some Bluemooner's, for a laugh. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if they are watching this thread now!
I seriously doubt any fucker on talk-cockney-right-wing-bullshit can read.

They have just had an Arsenal supporting band live in the studio on the daily Arsenal, they have caused a sensation on twitter i believe, they were funny as fuck, ripping the piss out of RVP, Robin Van Perse your a Judas we hope your appendix burst, set to reggae music, they were brilliant, called The Away Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.