Talksport

You're in good company. I can't imagine any serious professional listening to such wise words as from fat Sam's mouth describing City's style of play as "rubbish" with Brazil muttering in agreement. Apparently City are only successful at it as they are the best at it. What a stunning revelation that is. Then up pipes Saunders, who must be the biggest tool the station has ever employed, and who is convinced that City can be beaten by any team that presses our defenders as they work the ball forward from defence to attack. Now as I say, there can't be any serious professionals who listen to this tripe. There are 19 managers who are trying to get one over on Pep and all are equally baffled as to how this can be achieved when all they have to do is to listen to these buffoons and it's problem solved.

Nostalgia prevents them from saying anything relevant. Football in England is changing rapidly and these guys didn’t play the same game that’s being played today. Their experiences are become more irrelevant with every season, we’d need Spanish or Brazilian alcoholics and wizz heads to pass comment because at least they have some experience of playing football as it’s played today. I mean Alan Brazil has no clue what’s going on in football, he watches highlights so he can barely do his job which funds getting bamboozled at every opportunity. He comes across like if alcohol was free he’d never watch football again.

Now that is just taking the piss. Brazil and co analysing the "meltdown" at the rags, then it cuts to the adverts. First up, Amazon Prime and it's "All or Nothing" documentary featuring Manchester City's record breaking season. Delicious.

Now that is just taking the piss. Brazil and co analysing the "meltdown" at the rags, then it cuts to the adverts. First up, Amazon Prime and it's "All or Nothing" documentary featuring Manchester City's record breaking season. Delicious.
Every morning this week they’ve hammered them. Every morning this week I’ve arrived at work smiling. :-)

Just heard the girl who done the match Sunday with hinchcliffe,creaming herself over ederson she started making strange noises ??

The joy of it is that OT is such a mess, they disagree amongst themselves who is to blame, is it Pogba ? Is it Mourinho ? Is it Woodward ? It's so bad, there's no party line to follow.

David Seaman just said Thierry Henry was the best foreign premier league player. Henry won it twice. When Brazil asked Seaman what Aguero needs to do to be the best he said he needed to carry on doing what he’s doing and win the league more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.