Talksport

I think Brazil thinks he's untouchable
The show is " the Alan Brasil sports breakfast."
Even when he's not on it.
He's getting more and more hit and miss with his attendance.
I don't know why they'd be scared if he fucked off, who else would take him?

There was an excellent discussion on Drivetime today, with Danny Kelly, Darren Gough and John Barnes taking about racism in football, following on from the abuse given to the England players last night by Montenegro fans.

Barnes brought up some very good, thought provoking points on the subject in general, and was eloquent and impressive. His main point suggested that sanctioning offending football associations is unfair, and we need much more education when racism happens. He also pointed out that we in this country have no right to point the finger at Montenegro, when we have our very own racists blighting the game, referencing the Stirling incident at Chelsea.
John Barnes is one the biggest hypocrites, he defended luis Suarez when he was charged with racism. He said and I quote " as much as we will say ignorance is not an excuse, ignorance is an excuse. This was in relation with what Suarez was saying about using certain phrases in uraguay. Barnes had a chance to really come out and condem racist behaviour aimed at premier league player by another premier league player. I doubt he would of acted the same if it wasn't a Liverpool player. He was also one of the first ex Liverpool players to slaughtere raheem when he left Liverpool, happy to condone all the abuse he was getting for leaving his beloved Liverpool.

John Barnes is one the biggest hypocrites, he defended luis Suarez when he was charged with racism. He said and I quote " as much as we will say ignorance is not an excuse, ignorance is an excuse. This was in relation with what Suarez was saying about using certain phrases in uraguay. Barnes had a chance to really come out and condem racist behaviour aimed at premier league player by another premier league player. I doubt he would of acted the same if it wasn't a Liverpool player. He was also one of the first ex Liverpool players to slaughtere raheem when he left Liverpool, happy to condone all the abuse he was getting for leaving his beloved Liverpool.

Former Liverpool and England footballer John Barnes has attacked a "witch hunt" against Luis Suarez after he was banned for racially abusing another player.

The Liverpool striker was banned by the FA for eight games for using "insulting words" in reference to Manchester United defender Patrice Evra's colour.

Barnes defended Suarez, saying: "As much as we will say ignorance is no excuse, ignorance is an excuse."

He said that "cultural differences have to be taken into consideration".

Plus he dresses like a c@nt.

Last edited:
There was an excellent discussion on Drivetime today, with Danny Kelly, Darren Gough and John Barnes taking about racism in football, following on from the abuse given to the England players last night by Montenegro fans.

Barnes brought up some very good, thought provoking points on the subject in general, and was eloquent and impressive. His main point suggested that sanctioning offending football associations is unfair, and we need much more education when racism happens. He also pointed out that we in this country have no right to point the finger at Montenegro, when we have our very own racists blighting the game, referencing the Stirling incident at Chelsea.

This the same Danny Kelly who was saying Arab money is more corrupt than Russian money with that prick Simon Jordan only last week.

I heard it, Barnes was talking absolute bollocks saying it’s happening in this country on a large scale without anyone doing anything about it. He even accused Winston Churchill of being a racist and said there was a link with Churchill and the twats that abused Raz at Chelsea. He was ranting, chucking in terms like “altruistic” to try and give his argument credibility, well, he failed big time, even Kelly and Gough who would normally lick the arse of guests like him were a bit confused by his rantings. He really is a hypocritical twat, can’t stand the bloke and and a Dipper to boot (hopefully).

I think Brazil thinks he's untouchable
The show is " the Alan Brasil sports breakfast."
Even when he's not on it.
He's getting more and more hit and miss with his attendance.
I don't know why they'd be scared if he fucked off, who else would take him?
I remember his salary being leaked out - £250,000 and that was at least ten years ago - so no wonder he doesn't give a fuck who he offends.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.