Talksport

You know when a coyote gets caught in a trap and in desperation gnaws off its own leg to get away? A coyote is such an ugly woman that, when you wake up with your arm around her neck, you gnaw off your arm so you can get away without waking her up. A double coyote is an even uglier woman - so ugly that you gnaw off your other arm as well to stop you from ever drinking again.

Georgie Bingham is a double coyote.

Can I just say I've been reading rather than posting for a while but was forced to sign in to give this overlooked gem the appreciation it deserved. PMSL

David james playing up 2 the rags this morning! Turd!

I think a lot of people are getting giddy because of the signings united have made, yeah compared to ours they have made the better signings they've strengthened a lot more than we have but what people need to realise is that at our utter most worse last season we still finished 9 points better off than them, I think only 4 games we looked good all season in the league some mediocre the rest were absolute dog shit!

We still win at top trumps with quality and with a few more signings on the horizon we'll have quality in quantity as well.

2 more midfielders and a better LB and we'd be by far the strongest in the league! United are far from 3 good players from being the strongest!

7.20 ish this morning Brazil says a little bird has told him that Stones was tapped up whilst on England duty by none other than................John Terry.

How long has it been since he would have been on England duty.

If Stones was tapped up, it suggests that it's being sold draught which would make it marginally better than the glorified piss they sell in cans.

If Stones was tapped up, it suggests that it's being sold draught which would make it marginally better than the glorified piss they sell in cans.

Stones was my beer of choice back in the day. My local served an absolutely belting pint of the stuff. These days it's John fucking Smiths everywhere you go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.