Talksport

7.20 ish this morning Brazil says a little bird has told him that Stones was tapped up whilst on England duty by none other than................John Terry.

How long has it been since he would have been on England duty.
I'm sure they'll laugh it off as 'hahaha......Jose's a real character isn't he......and back to our phone in 'The World's Biggest ****...Adolf Hitler, Josef Stalin or Manchester City?''

Isis were going to have their flag in sky blue but didn't want the bad publicity that comes with it.

Comedy again from the Thick Yorkshur man and the Ginge, still no real City fans ringing in. Will be waiting for the office junior to get roped in soon saying how he didnt want Delph

I know it'd be doing what they want but I wish someone off here would ring them and in a calm and controlled manner, just rip them to bits.
I couldn't do it because I swear too much.

Noooo
The problem even if someone's great is that Durham then ends the call, then misrepresents a caller and get his own digs in last. There's no right of reply at that point - so he'll twist something to make the caller sound like he didn't think it all through properly, and the masses will fall for it.
It's classic straw man argument tactics where you mislead the audience into believing the caller was making a certain point (when he wasn't), thus portraying him as an idiot.

For instance, he gets a City fan to explain why Delph is a good buy -
the City fan phones in and says for 8m he's a no brainer and could play plenty of games.

The City fan is then cut off and thanked, and Durham says, so... City fans only bought him because he was cheap. Is that a proper way to choose players? and just because you've got the money, is it ok to just buy them up as though money doesn't matter? - then adding, is that what City fans are like now? money to burn, and buy anything just because they can? Call in and explain how City think they can just buy for the sake of it!

Last edited:
Noooo
The problem even if someone's great is that Durham then ends the call, then misrepresents a caller and get his own digs in last. There's no right of reply at that point - so he'll twist something to make the caller sound like he didn't think it all through properly, and the masses will fall for it.
It's classic straw man argument tactics where you mislead the audience into believing the caller was making a certain point (when he wasn't), thus portraying him as an idiot.

For instance, he gets a City fan to explain why Delph is a good buy -
the City fan phones in and says for 8m he's a no brainer and could play plenty of games.

The City fan is then cut off and thanked, and Durham says, so... City fans only bought him because he was cheap. Is that a proper way to choose players? and just because you've got the money, is it ok to just buy them up as though money doesn't matter? - then adding, is that what City fans are like now? money to burn, and buy anything just because they can? Call in and explain how City think they can just buy for the sake of it!

Well you convinced me ..lol

It's all fine and dandy for Chelsea to bid for Stones for 27 million though, Sterling nnnoooooooooooooo that's bad according to this mob, and Delph wanting to better himself? No they want him executing, twats

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.