Talksport

Why would anyone give a flying fuck what these degenerates say, Seany? We had our three first choice central defenders missing in a FRIENDLY. It's like judging how well a formula one car is going to perform based on a practise lap in which its breaks are barely working.

True bit I agree that our defense isn't good enough, or our midfield options.

Pretend blue just been on. Gave it away when he said "if Alex Ferguson were manager"
Exactly, and they tried a new trick this afternoon as well by asking people to text in your number and we will call you back, probably because they know no real Blue will phone them. Thus, saving Rags there phone bills.

I caught a bit of the drive time earlier with Gough and Durham.

What a pair of tossers, slagging us off for playing youth players saying we had no decent defenders and need to buy.

We can't bleeding win if we don't play youth we get slagged and if we buy we get slagged.

I understand who pays their wages but fuck me is it not clear even to the fans of other clubs we are being screwed over?

I don't listen to talksport anymore only for 15 minutes on way home and that is usually just to see how much they are ripping into us.

Pretty disgusting but the media are red and western owned they do not want Arab money getting in the way.

Programme on "Golden generation" more like overrated tossers, yes Spain were great but a team who really underrated in 00s were Czech Republic , Nedved, Koller, Baros, Rosicky, Smicer, Ufalusi, Jankulovski, Cech, never get a mention

well, they didn't win anything, that's probably why.

Nedved aside, the rest...meh, maybe Cech, different era to Nedved though.

Talkshyte are just a hilarious charicature of themsleves.... I used to think that it was worth challenging them but actually .... are they worth it ???
A ban from our stadium would suffice for the moment

Tha
Talkshyte are just a hilarious charicature of themsleves.... I used to think that it was worth challenging them but actually .... are they worth it ???
A ban from our stadium would suffice for the moment
Thats what makes my blood boil with this lot,and the press,who is in charge of PR at city they are fucking clueless,give pisscan some due's he use to ban the cunts from entering the swamp and they all come back kissing arse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.