Talksport

It was a real brain of Britain clash on Talksport this morning. Attacking City, Cundy said: "There is no difference between transfer spend and net spend." Bingham's reply: "I don't understand this stuff anyway." I hope they have both got good accountants.

Fucking hell really? Do these people really expect to be taken seriously as sports journalists? Sounds like two 12 year olds on the school bus? In fact Talkshite could save a fortune by employing the 12 year olds - they would probably get a more coherent and better presented show anyway.

Purely for research purposes, you understand, I tune in on a regular basis to hear how long it is before someone is slagging off City. Turned on the radio just now and there was a member of the scouse cognoscenti telling me that Aguero is injury prone, Zaba and Toure are over the hill and our signings were not wanted by their previous clubs. Fair enough, we all know it's Liverpool's year again but Cundy's co-presentor then opined; "yes, it's looking bleak for City".

I was painting the fence this morning while Cundy and Grey were discussing England's next manager after the Euro's.......Alan Pardew was the outcome.

Always good for a laugh is TS.

I just got in the car about 08:30 and I'm sure I heard a guy say that Milner is losing £69,000 per week by playing for the dippers, compared to what he could have earned at City but, he get's to play in the position he wants!

No mention of a large signing on fee there Tho'!

They are currently glossing over the Di Maria story saying they have admiration for him not wanting to sit on the bench and collect his cash - no mention of the fact his going AWOL is completely unprofessional...

Imagine if that happened if we had a certain Argentinan still on the books..

They are currently glossing over the Di Maria story saying they have admiration for him not wanting to sit on the bench and collect his cash - no mention of the fact his going AWOL is completely unprofessional...

Imagine if that happened if we had a certain Argentinan still on the books..
Yep, all the rag signings and potential signings Ronaldo, Zlatan, Muller, Stones ...yawn, are brilliant and going for the philosophy, then on to Delph, money grabbing snake, so fuckin predictable no matter who they shove in front of a microphone

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.