Talksport

Two journos on the press pass last night

I didn't hear that gem, however I did hear them discussing Stones to Chelsea, and one "journo" said that he wouldn't start a lot of games for Chelsea, however nobody plays every game anymore and further more the fact that he wouldn't play every game would benefit England, as he would be fresh for matches.... now hang on a minute, didn't say that last week when we signed Delph, hypocritical bunch of cunts!

I didn't hear that gem, however I did hear them discussing Stones to Chelsea, and one "journo" said that he wouldn't start a lot of games for Chelsea, however nobody plays every game anymore and further more the fact that he wouldn't play every game would benefit England, as he would be fresh for matches.... now hang on a minute, didn't say that last week when we signed Delph, hypocritical bunch of cunts!
Their take on it was that we have started spending again and with wages etc we cannot afford to keep Sergio without breaching FFP, to be fair to the presenter..think it was Matt Smith...last night he moved them on quickly to another subject

Just had 3 minutes displeasure listening to that shite.... Sycophants Ginger and Thicky up the arse of Van Ghoul, rags will make a title challenge, excuses for last season, bad start due to terrible injuries blah, blah fucking blah.. No wonder the rags use that shite excuse for a radio station to advertise themselves

Just had 3 minutes displeasure listening to that shite.... Sycophants Ginger and Thicky up the arse of Van Ghoul, rags will make a title challenge, excuses for last season, bad start due to terrible injuries blah, blah fucking blah.. No wonder the rags use that shite excuse for a radio station to advertise themselves

It winds me up far more than it should that the thick **** Gough is incapable of pronouncing "Manchest Unart".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.