Talksport

They were bashing sterling again this morning and drivetime was bashing mp for ruining jovetic's career,no mention of his injuries of course,twats

They were bashing sterling again this morning and drivetime was bashing mp for ruining jovetic's career,no mention of his injuries of course,twats

Ruining Jovetic's career haha!!!!!....and I presume that they went on to discuss Van Gaal wrecking the careers of Di Maria and Falcao.

did they mentionthe turtle selling the prime youth players they always bring through at yarnited , welbeck,cleverley etc , if there was ever a football club built on hypocrisy its those rag , "build a club on a tragedy" bastards.

Final straw for me was Boiled Bollock the morning after we signed Sterling.

The news reporter telling us about the fee and blah blah blah
cut to Alan in the studio

''Sorry Raheem ya a numpty''

Unlike you Alan ya fat piss head

Numpty you say?

[QUOTCity's lack of silvren7, post: 8734835, member: 28652"]They were bashing sterling again this morning and drivetime was bashing mp for ruining jovetic's career,no mention of his injuries of course,twats[/QUOTE]
Said Citys
said our lack of silverware last season was down to not playing Jovetic.....really?

It pisses me off when melon headed Alan Brazil says 'Manchesh Nited'. Fucking muppet. The only thing worth listening to on there is the 2 Mikes and Johnny Vaughan warmup - Slaughterhouse - 'for all your rugby league and meat processing needs'

It pisses me off when melon headed Alan Brazil says 'Manchesh Nited'. Fucking muppet. The only thing worth listening to on there is the 2 Mikes and Johnny Vaughan warmup - Slaughterhouse - 'for all your rugby league and meat processing needs'

Johnny Vaughan?

You must be joking!

That is the worst show on talkshite.

And when you consider how poor some of the programming is, that's really saying something!

Johnny Vaughan?

You must be joking!

That is the worst show on talkshite.

And when you consider how poor some of the programming is, that's really saying something!
Can't stand Johnny Vaughan, loves the sound of his own voice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.