Talksport

So not only did they also discuss the same topic Sunday evening, they dragged it out again last night (Wednesday) at 8pm, pleading for listeners to call in and discuss. Of course, using Stones & Dias as a stepping stone to spend 10 mins talking about Vidic and Camel Gob
Tried and tested formula. Sergio passing a goalscoring landmark was an opportunity to talk about Henry, Shearer etc. Any discussion of KDB (and David before him) is a chance to pay tribute to the 'golden generation' and so on. 100 points? yeah but what about the invincibles ..... domestic clean sweep? yeah but the treble.......

Tried and tested formula. Sergio passing a goalscoring landmark was an opportunity to talk about Henry, Shearer etc. Any discussion of KDB (and David before him) is a chance to pay tribute to the 'golden generation' and so on. 100 points? yeah but what about the invincibles ..... domestic clean sweep? yeah but the treble.......
Exactly that the other morning after we beat Wolves. At 8:30 they announced 'And now were going to discuss City and their incredible run'. Spent the next 15 minutes talking about how great the invincibles were and how our centurions team couldnt compete with them. Didnt actually talk about the current city side or performance at all.

Android Townsend was picking his England starting 11 this morning.

3 at the back, 2 defensive midfielders, 2 wing backs, Kane ,sterliing Rashford up front.
Now to my maths that was his 11, but then went on to discuss how difficult it would be to choose between Madison, Mount, Foden, et al.
I think he got up to 13 in the starting 11.

I have seen posters on bluemoon choosing 10 or 12, but i doubt we will lose many starting with 13

Great piece on Burnley’s buy out.

I’m surprised there’s not a dedicated thread on here.

Bought out by yanks using their favourite debt leveraged on the club model. Burnley now £90m out of pocket according to the Guardian (shit source, I know).

Whilst it’s humorous that the 6 fingered letter signing cunts are now an American cash-cow, it’s also deeply alarming that the 6 fingered cunts are now an American cash-cow.

This league is going to be ambushed and ransacked by these yank cunts. Expect more conspiring between the American clubs moving forward in an attempt to shut up shop and bleed us dry.

Newcastle’s takeover was the wrong sort, and yet this was allowed to go through. Newcastle blocked by other clubs conspiring and by the footballing authorities literally tangling them up in paperwork and waiting times.

Best thing that could happen for the immediate future of this league is for Burnley to go down.

I gave up, but if you're bored smashing your bollocks between two bricks and are looking for something more painful, knock yourself out......

Great piece on Burnley’s buy out.

I’m surprised there’s not a dedicated thread on here.

Bought out by yanks using their favourite debt leveraged on the club model. Burnley now £90m out of pocket according to the Guardian (shit source, I know).

Whilst it’s humorous that the 6 fingered letter signing cunts are now an American cash-cow, it’s also deeply alarming that the 6 fingered cunts are now an American cash-cow.

This league is going to be ambushed and ransacked by these yank cunts. Expect more conspiring between the American clubs moving forward in an attempt to shut up shop and bleed us dry.

Newcastle’s takeover was the wrong sort, and yet this was allowed to go through. Newcastle blocked by other clubs conspiring and by the footballing authorities literally tangling them up in paperwork and waiting times.

Best thing that could happen for the immediate future of this league is for Burnley to go down.

This was the case long before their takeoever

I bet it won't be as good as the "real treble" from '99 because that had so many last gasp comebacks.
Let's hear an unbiased view from Patrice Evra after we've heard about hedgehog gutter brushes
Thats the comparison apparently.....here we go.

Phil Foden is the topic at 1700hrs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.