If so, it was purely a guess.

Phil Foden ... is he as good at 20 years old as
St Rashford
Family Man
Somebody called James who runs fast
Jizzy Jazz
Whatshisname
???
Compared him to Bobby Moore in the build up!

Edit.The best English talent since Bobby Moore.....high praise indeed.

Last edited:
I bet it won't be as good as the "real treble" from '99 because that had so many last gasp comebacks.
Let's hear an unbiased view from Patrice Evra after we've heard about hedgehog gutter brushes
Well...that set of trophies wasn't won as defending prem champions - which makes it all the harder.

I gave up, but if you're bored smashing your bollocks between two bricks and are looking for something more painful, knock yourself out......

Listened to the first one (well, some of it), and I'm left wondering why he (the City fan) didn't just say, which English team has EVER won the domestic English treble (quadruple if you count the charity shield)?

Does the domination of the entire nation's footballing trophies on offer in a season count for nothing? Or does winning the champions league just once eclipse that feat? Does Liverpooh's achievements in 2004/5 when they "only" won the European Cup count as a better season that when City won the domestic treble?

Meh, why did I even listen/watch the small amount that I did?
I can't stand that sad excuse for a radio station

Just listening to talkshite the 2 cockney boys on,Cundy and the rag Goldstein just said we will carry on with the St Patrick's day music theme and started playing 500 miles by the Proclamers,I thought they were Scottish facking unbelievable.

Last edited:
Listened to the first one (well, some of it), and I'm left wondering why he (the City fan) didn't just say, which English team has EVER won the domestic English treble (quadruple if you count the charity shield)?

Does the domination of the entire nation's footballing trophies on offer in a season count for nothing? Or does winning the champions league just once eclipse that feat? Does Liverpooh's achievements in 2004/5 when they "only" won the European Cup count as a better season that when City won the domestic treble?

Meh, why did I even listen/watch the small amount that I did?
I can't stand that sad excuse for a radio station
By winning the Champions league I don't believe you are the Champions of Europe. You are the winners of a classy cup competition.
Less than half of the competing teams are Champions, and to win it You don't play all the Champions of each European nation or even the supposed best ten teams in Europe

Even the competition's name is a misnomer as it's not a league made up of Champions

Winning the FA Cup doesn't make you Champions of England
You become Champions of England by playing the 19 best English teams home and away

Just listening to talkshite the 2 cockney boys on,Cundy and the rag Goldstein just said we will carry on with the St Patrick's day music theme and started playing 1,000 miles by the Proclamers,I thought they were Scottish facking unbelievable.
Maybe they were walking the 1,000 miles to Ireland?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.