Talksport

Just listening to talkshite the 2 cockney boys on,Cundy and the rag Goldstein just said we will carry on with the S
Just listening to talkshite the 2 cockney boys on,Cundy and the rag Goldstein just said we will carry on with the St Patrick's day music theme and started playing 1,000 miles by the Proclamers,I thought they were Scottish facking unbelievable.
Thought it was 500 miles

I can't listen to it because it's bollocks but the last times I listened contained a regular feature on Jim White about the excitement of investing on the Football Exchange.

That went well.

Listening to the radio whilst I tidied the bedroom. Just had the misfortune to hear a pundit on Talkport name his England starting line up for the euros's. Think it was Darren Ambrose

Tyrone Mings should play. The only reason he could give was that he used to play with him at Ipswich
Jack Grealish should start because he's the closest and only player we've got close to a Gazza
Jude Bellingham should start because he's playing every week for one of the best teams in Europe... "Chuck him in!!!"
But saving the best to last, Foden should come off the bench because he's used to doing that for City

He was that clueless his co-host was ridiculing him... the football genius that is Jamie O'Hara

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.