Talksport

He does.

No one can question Cheeseman's love for City, or his long history of supporting the club, but once he started commenting on City he moved from being a fan to observing the fans and increasingly his observations are out of whack.

Football fans are a diverse bunch, there's no official fan line, they don't speak as one. Getting fans to do stuff en masse is like herding cats, that's why this ESL screaming and shouting is so rare. But once the noise abates, talking heads fill the void with their own take, and on this, as on so many other City matters, Cheeseman's take is increasingly his own and his alone.
He started filming me on his phone and asking questions at the end of a home game once. I told him I was on the sick and not to put me on his video. Got home watched his video and at the end he’s got me clapping the players off. Nothing came of it at work but I’ll never forgive him for that.

They had Dave Pennington on this morning. He is the vice chairman lof the utd supporters trust. Now this is twice in recent weeks that I have agreed with Simon Jordan who basically made him look an idiot. He asked him at one point what he expected the Glazers to do that they haven't done already and the idiot said something along the lines of "invest in theplaying side"??????????????????????????

They had Dave Pennington on this morning. He is the vice chairman lof the utd supporters trust. Now this is twice in recent weeks that I have agreed with Simon Jordan who basically made him look an idiot. He asked him at one point what he expected the Glazers to do that they haven't done already and the idiot said something along the lines of "invest in theplaying side"??????????????????????????

Yea Jordan ripped him a new arse hole lol Asking the rag who have the owners stopped utd buying quoting pogbad 90 million, Maguire 85 million etc . The rag was just rambling ! He had no answers, saying he didnt like the Glazer's but couldnt back up why with facts, other than he didnt like them lol

Might start listening again more regular ............nah lol

Yea Jordan ripped him a new arse hole lol Asking the rag who have the owners stopped utd buying quoting pogbad 90 million, Maguire 85 million etc . The rag was just rambling ! He had no answers, saying he didnt like the Glazer's but couldnt back up why with facts, other than he didnt like them lol

Might start listening again more regular ............nah lol
Any clips of this anywhere mate?

Embarrassing that interview. I actually cringed for the guy
Jordan pointed out that the glazers spent £80m on harry maguire. The guy said “yes but he was a mistake”.
jordan asked who he wanted the club to buy that they hadnt already , “better players”. Yes but who? “Just better players”.

fuck me and hes a spokesman ?

I thought he was perfect as their spokesman - ignorant,dense and a complete lack of awareness - typical of their very special support.

Talksport was wonderful fun today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.