Talksport

Embarrassing that interview. I actually cringed for the guy
Jordan pointed out that the glazers spent £80m on harry maguire. The guy said “yes but he was a mistake”.
jordan asked who he wanted the club to buy that they hadnt already , “better players”. Yes but who? “Just better players”.

fuck me and hes a spokesman ?

did you see the extent the rest are Neanderthal knuckle draggers yesterday? He is a spokesman by virtue of the fact he can string some words together.

Jordan pointed out that the glazers spent £80m on harry maguire. The guy said “yes but he was a mistake”.
jordan asked who he wanted the club to buy that they hadnt already , “better players”. Yes but who? “Just better players”.

Just had delaney on, apologist with bells on.

I was led to believe they had the best academy in the world, producing the best players and if they needed a bit of a top up every player in the world held the ambition to play for united

So from reading this thread today they have had Rob Harris on air as well as Delaney and still blues give them their time?
I'd burn the fucking station to the ground before listening to the cunts.
Not listening through choice mate, trust me

And they have a habit of buying better players and turning them into shite.
Ffs do they ever learn

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.