Talksport

Jordan is one of those guys who is never, ever wrong. When he talks he knows all the answers, doesn't consider he might be wrong, sticks to the first thing he said no matter how ridiculous it sounded, because he cannot be proven wrong.

He's a conversation bully, the sort i absolutely detest. You can't reason with those people, it's the closed mind thinking that stifles any progress on anything. He's the sort that in my career in IT they had to get rid of because they block innovation.

Jeez I've rambled there

Jordan is one of those guys who is never, ever wrong. When he talks he knows all the answers, doesn't consider he might be wrong, sticks to the first thing he said no matter how ridiculous it sounded, because he cannot be proven wrong.

He's a conversation bully, the sort i absolutely detest. You can't reason with those people, it's the closed mind thinking that stifles any progress on anything. He's the sort that in my career in IT they had to get rid of because they block innovation.

Jeez I've rambled there
He comes across resentful of anyone else he considers more successful. Which by his rants is every other chairman in football.

Jeez I've rambled there
Reminds me of a certain poster on Bluemoon.

Jeez I've rambled there
He's sports Piers Morgan.

Can't believe what I heard earlier. They had Rachel Brown on to discuss tonight's match and Dean Saunders says to her, "I've seen you Rachel on TV with all the other female pundits and I think you're the pick of the paddock and you've been wearing some fabulous outfits".

Unbelievable!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.