Talksport

Had the radio on in the kitchen last night.

I know Goldbridge has done well through faux outrage and clickbait comments but his broadcasting skills over the radio are awful.
I was in the car - and after our win and the Rags defeat, I thought I'd stick it on for a laugh - only to hear them say, "coming up after the news Mark Goldbridge..."
Needless to say, went straight off!

Had to get a lift today and had to endure it twice. On both occasions they seemed convinced that Spursy have the best front 3 in the PL.
that was so funny with the lfc fan saying lfc have the best front 3. "Fabinho is better than Kane because Fabinho has won more" Jota is better than Son because he's won more titles. LOL Jota hasnt even won anything with them except an fa cup?

A very welcome addition.He brings some much needed credibility to the station.
I broke my three-year ban on listening to Talksport while walking today and listened to Souness. He was excellent. He's a class act as a broadcaster. I don't agree with everything he says but he is very engaging.
He told a great story about planting the flag after Galatasary beat Ferenbache. Apparently he lost the plot and didn't know what to do with the flag but he looked into the stand and saw one of the Gala directors (a close friend of his) who had been very ill recently and just released from hospital after life-saving surgery. He said he caught the Director's eye and just rammed the flag into the pitch (after four attempts) just to bring him some joy. None of it was pre-planned...just a moment of madness.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.