Talksport

One of the most experienced and decorated players on a panel. Subject to big transfers including in Italy so knows the pressures re this aspect..played at the top (Rangers aside) . We should campaign against Carney..one shes poor..two ..her anti city agenda is embarrassing.
She is crap and has those scary eyes

Pundits are actually talking sense suggesting the standard of refereeing is an all time low. It is all about the ref abd they think they have a celebrity status.

Is that Kelly from Talksport a racist? Anti Arab hater? Every time I hear him (and just now) he singles out City and PSG? Seems OK
for Barca to do what they are doing due to City and PSG being special cases and not dealt with apparently for their behaviour!

Is that Kelly from Talksport a racist? Anti Arab hater? Every time I hear him (and just now) he singles out City and PSG? Seems OK
for Barca to do what they are doing due to City and PSG being special cases and not dealt with apparently for their behaviour!

Danny Kelly ? He is one of the best presenters I have been fortunate enough to listen to , think he has just lost his Talksport slot on a Monday night , great show as well

Danny Kelly ? He is one of the best presenters I have been fortunate enough to listen to , think he has just lost his Talksport slot on a Monday night , great show as well

He’s been deplorable about us, bitter and spiteful. When he joined up with the the other Uber **** Jordan to tag team the club that was pretty much when I stopped listening, pity he had to go down that path as he was a good listen.

Hahaha I don’t like him but Simon Jordan has hit the nail on the head again this morning regarding the rags,they are like that Monty python sketch about the dead parrot,and then you have people like Gary Neville running about spouting Trotskyite nonsense,you can’t keep blaming the owners it’s down to those on the pitch as well they had over £400mill worth of players playing on Saturday..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.