Talksport

Darren Bent gave me a good laugh a few months back, on the title run in, he said the problem for the other teams is that City have got three quality teams they can field, he obviously didn't do maths at school, 3X11 = 33, prem squad size 25. All part of the state funded bullshit narrative.

Hope not I always enjoyed listening to him, and he was always complimentary about City. Was unbiased and had no agend like the other pundits.
Souness is definitely worth listening to. Takes no prisoners in the debate and unlike Keane he isn't a one trick pony. Knows football even if it is nearly 40 years since he wiped somebody out in a tackle.

Souness is definitely worth listening to. Takes no prisoners in the debate and unlike Keane he isn't a one trick pony. Knows football even if it is nearly 40 years since he wiped somebody out in a tackle.
Agreed. Apparently he’s on that show every Monday from now on. I just hope he’s getting well paid for having to sit next to Jordan for 3 hours.

I was in the car - and after our win and the Rags defeat, I thought I'd stick it on for a laugh - only to hear them say, "coming up after the news Mark Goldbridge..."
Needless to say, went straight off!
There are a lot on here that knock Goldbridge I was never one of them.
A Forest fan who has a business brain for the modern world, youtube, ticktock etc realises the way to make a shilling is to be a pretend rag and talkshite (ergh on talkshite)

Just got into the car and someone that sounded like Camel Gob was talking about St Marcus of Rashford.
Had to listen hard to convince myself if it was Wio or not and finally decide it wasn't.
They then went to a break and the presenter then introduced the guest with him as Wio's brother!
Never realised brothers sounded alike.

Strangely though he is taking sense. He said no top player would go to the rags unless it was for money

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.