Talksport

This afternoon Darren Bent was asked to name the capital of Italy....................Warsaw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Think it was him a few months back, asked to name 5 counties ending in shire.....
He said Warwickshire, Leicestershire and Northamptonshire straight out of the block.... before coming up with Cornwall and Essex etc before the clock ran out.

Think it was him a few months back, asked to name 5 counties ending in shire.....
He said Warwickshire, Leicestershire and Northamptonshire straight out of the block.... before coming up with Cornwall and Essex etc before the clock ran out.
him, parlour annd clinton morrison are forming a quiz team

Souness is definitely worth listening to. Takes no prisoners in the debate and unlike Keane he isn't a one trick pony. Knows football even if it is nearly 40 years since he wiped somebody out in a tackle.
One of the most experienced and decorated players on a panel. Subject to big transfers including in Italy so knows the pressures re this aspect..played at the top (Rangers aside) . We should campaign against Carney..one shes poor..two ..her anti city agenda is embarrassing.

One of the most experienced and decorated players on a panel. Subject to big transfers including in Italy so knows the pressures re this aspect..played at the top (Rangers aside) . We should campaign against Carney..one shes poor..two ..her anti city agenda is embarrassing.
I don’t mind woman doing these roles if they are good enough, but Carney definitely isn’t that, just stating the fucking obvious all the time.
And her resting woman face pisses me off lol

I don’t mind woman doing these roles if they are good enough, but Carney definitely isn’t that, just stating the fucking obvious all the time.
And her resting woman face pisses me off lol
I agree thats why i just use her surname like all the rest. She nudt isn't any good and as for her fawning over the dippers...ohhh their special atmosphere etc....topped off by..oh that would have been a definite pen..after ederson"s clear save...she is basically a twat..regardless of her sex

I agree thats why i just use her surname like all the rest. She nudt isn't any good and as for her fawning over the dippers...ohhh their special atmosphere etc....topped off by..oh that would have been a definite pen..after ederson"s clear save...she is basically a twat..regardless of her sex
Yeah I did enjoy her back tracking/mumbling to herself once the replays were shown

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.