Talksport

Yep credits can be earned from modules such as fraudulent claims, pickpocketing, lockpicking, safe cracking, insurance fraud, soliciting, shoplifting, bin dipping, credit card fraud and bank fraud.
Don’t forget the athletic scholarship for target bottle throwing,glass crushing from fifty yards with a brick and flare firing into public buildings plus marathon running carrying a candle in each hand whilst in full grief or victim mode depending on circumstances

We put talk Shiite on in the car after the BBC Manchester coverage finished, expecting to hear them extolling the virtues of the City side.

But no, it was all about how shit the rags were, though it didn’t help that the main presenter was a rag himself. I’ve no idea who it was.

We put talk Shiite on in the car after the BBC Manchester coverage finished, expecting to hear them extolling the virtues of the City side.

But no, it was all about how shit the rags were, though it didn’t help that the main presenter was a rag himself. I’ve no idea who it was.
It was Jadon Sancho, he had a couple of hours free time from 2.00pm on Sunday.

Monday night from 10 they usually talk about the weekend's football with the phone in,so I switch on ready for the action Cundy was on with Saunders the scouse not one mention of our game or scouse only drawing at home,it was all about the night game Leicester v Forest I stayed tuned for couple of hours till midnight still nothing so switched off.Fucking mard arse Saunders probably had a word with Cundy before they went on don't mention us or the City game,coonts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.