Talksport

Calling Jordan seems fine on here , look at the state of you lot it’s proper embarrassing , some of you lot have nothing better to do slag Hinchcliffe ( 5 1 ) , Richards motm in the 6 1 and Jordan who miles more intelligent than all ov you , proper sad

Hi Simon, do you still think City are a Frankenstein club?

Just me saying, not all ov us!

Calling Jordan seems fine on here , look at the state of you lot it’s proper embarrassing , some of you lot have nothing better to do slag Hinchcliffe ( 5 1 ) , Richards motm in the 6 1 and Jordan who miles more intelligent than all ov you , proper sad
But his faux intelligence is sad, as are you for being blinded by it. So easy to see through...unless your a thick twat of course!! Just saying

Liverpool have a Uni?

Okay.
Again, I'm not doubting American football is popular over there. I'm simply pointing out that it's a very different thing to football over here.
Presumably because they never know if the team they support will be moved to another city thousands of miles away and they probably change teams more than they change their socks. I hope the camera work is better than we get here, watching extended views of someone in the directors box or bench while the ball is still in play would soon send viewing figures plummeting.

But his faux intelligence is sad, as are you for being blinded by it. So easy to see through...unless your a thick twat of course!! Just saying
Exactly - similar to Joey Barton - a few looks in the dictionary and enjoying hearing yourself speak and some impressionable minds think you're Johann Goethe.

Lived in the states for a few years playing ''soccer''. Yes sport, culture etc is different and we should celebrate that. Life would be boring if all the same. Went to Detroit lions, Tampa Bay, steelers...had great times there with american mates - loved the difference... and the college think with all the alumni...just very different. Most UK students think their education / colleges / Uni's (if they went) were a bit shit....so not much gushing enthusiasm when they leave...boat race aside for some.
I think American college football is the closest in terms of passion. It’s incredible. The university I cheer for is Michigan and we draw 115k a game at home and away games are mostly around the Midwest so travel isn’t that bad. Some 6-7 hour drives but the experience is a blast. I would love to live in England where travel isn’t that long.

Kin ell Hinchcliffe was a good player for us and we all remember the 5-1. That said his Co commentary is utter shite and thank god for the mute button. His faux outrage at Bernado makes him a complete and utter ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.