Talksport

I listened to the end of Adrian Durham in the car on the way back from our game, then turned it off as soon the phone-in started.

O'Hara & Agbonlahor are absolutely dreadful, turned it off and put some music on instead.

They're that bad they make Jason Cundy look like Gab Marcotti
To be fair Marcotti is awful too.

I tune in sometimes on my journey to and from work just for a laugh but fuck me it's dire. Shit ex pros, all with accents I can't understand, Jordan saying long words I don't understand, bent speaking quicker than the speed of light, glory hunter rag Goldstein whos never been to old scaffold, and that fat head Brazil still there and he's been sacked 3 pissing times!!! I'm sure they are deliberately being shit to appease the masses :-)

Goldstein is a no mark unfunny **** who single handedly ruined Soccer am when he took over from Lovejoy.He is a biased rag twat whose only expertise is snooker and pool, two pub sports
Goldstein never recovered from when Ray Winstone tore him a new one live on Soccer am

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.