Talksport

Cheeky fucker!
Haha! You’re not far off in fairness. I only go these days when I have to and then it’s usually for as short a time as possible.
It’s definitely got worse over the years and it’s not been helped by the fucking Essex boys films recently turning their attention to it.
I was invited to the most recent premier last week for another new ‘gangster’ flick that the usual suspects have made but I gave a polite decline.

Haha! You’re not far off in fairness. I only go these days when I have to and then it’s usually for as short a time as possible.
It’s definitely got worse over the years and it’s not been helped by the fucking Essex boys films recently turning their attention to it.
I was invited to the most recent premier last week for another new ‘gangster’ flick that the usual suspects have made but I gave a polite decline.
I’ve seen a few of those, me and Mrs H have competition to guess how long into the film someone says “you ****”, usually no longer than 5 minutes.

I really don’t like Puerto Banus or Marbella, lots of pretentious wankers and brass. Calle de Mijas is a far better resort.
Torremolinos and Benalmadena, for me. Much quieter place with some excellent restaurants, especially if you stay or venture up to the old town Pueblo Benalmadena.

I actually quite like it.

Probably says more about me than anything.

Goldstein is like a spoiled child, if a conversation is around, who's the best, and the chat veers toward a player/team being better than United's version (as happened yesterday), his voice goes up 3 octaves and the tears start. Absolute weapon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.